Ciitizen’s mission is to provide Earth’s 7.3 billion citizens with control of their complete health information and give them the choice of sharing it with whomever they want. Period. With this new ownership, patients can share their health history with caregivers, share for second opinions, and with companies/researchers who may hold the answer to their treatment.
Current “interoperability” initiatives leave the patient out of the picture and rely on armies of manual labor to extract key health insights from unstructured data—an expensive model that will not scale. And unlike today’s zero-sum “marketplace,” our point of view is that all stakeholders share in the value of the data: institutions that participate, app developers through their services, companies that leverage this data for development of potentially life-saving treatments, and patients—who have a strong incentive to share their complete, longitudinal health history with others.
Ciitizen has assembled an all-star team, backed by tier-one investors.
What You'll Do
Clinical Case Review and Quality Control - This portion of the role requires the candidate have clinical experience and medical domain expertise to compare original medical records with a summarized view. The candidate will manage:
- Document processing for information extraction from patient’s documentation.
- Delegation of tasks for maintaining quality and production of summarized clinical documentation.
- Continuous process development and improvement for clinical case review.
Manage Offshore Team of Physicians - This portion of the role requires evening hours for meetings with the Offshore Team in India for regional work hours.
- Check-in calls in the evening or early morning as needed to review project requirements for Case and Document Annotation projects
- Feedback cycle between offshore team and product development team by capturing and discussing specific feedback to and from the team
- General project management and quality metrics tracking of team activities including internal KPIs and task delegation/management.
Data Science Engineering Team Collaboration
- Assist in developing and ensuring quality of our gold standard data set
- Develop cancer specific ontologies
- Collaborate on disease data models
- Work with partners and collaborators to deliver quality data sets
Digital Product Analyst
- Support Product Managers with product design and requirements from user perspective for internally developed software tooling
- Log issues and document process and product procedures
- Advanced degree (Masters, PhD, MD) in biomedical science - a strong background in cell and molecular biology is a requirement
- 5+ years experience as a scientist in precision medicine in Oncology, including expertise and experience in:
- Matching cancer patients to oncology clinical trials
- Reviewing clinical documentation for cancer patients
- Understanding results and treatment strategies in genomic reports
- Oncology drug space
- Ontologies in the oncology space
- Experience working directly with both oncologists and cancer patients
- Research, understand and communicate the needs of customers to the marketing and project teams to inform product development
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills required; experience working in a cross-functional role between science/medical and engineering teams to manage multiple priorities and projects with dynamic timelines to execution
- Results oriented – has track record for delivering results, takes ownership and is accountable
- Experience working in a highly technical organization interacting with scientific and technical personnel
- Customer Service oriented – high sense of urgency.
- You will work closely with and report to the Product Manager for Data Science, who oversees product management in the areas of Data Science and Oncology Domain expertise for the Ciitizen platform
Local Candidates only