Ciitizen’s mission is to provide Earth’s 7.3 billion citizens with control of their complete health information and give them the choice of sharing it with whomever they want. Period. With this new ownership, patients can share their health history with caregivers, share for second opinions, and with companies/researchers who may hold the answer to their treatment.
Current “interoperability” initiatives leave the patient out of the picture and rely on armies of manual labor to extract key health insights from unstructured data—an expensive model that will not scale. And unlike today’s zero-sum “marketplace,” our point of view is that all stakeholders share in the value of the data: institutions that participate, app developers through their services, companies that leverage this data for development of potentially life-saving treatments, and patients—who have a strong incentive to share their complete, longitudinal health history with others.
Ciitizen has assembled an all-star team, backed by tier-one investors.
What You'll Do
This an execution-forward role with extensive time spent gathering and writing requirements, ensuring socialization and understanding across business and engineering stakeholders
- Gain a deep understanding of our users' experience, identify product gaps and improve customer experience and drive growth
- Create visibility into incoming product features across verticals
- Determining specifications, production timetables, and time-integrated plans for product deployments
- Work with the Head of Product, Design Lead, and engineering team to incorporate feedback; understanding technical, market and domain considerations which deliver quick time-to-market
- Work with support and marketing to incorporate customer feedback; be able to seek and receive input from patients (or other users), advocacy groups and other influencers
You have a proven track record of successfully working in a fast-paced start-up environment (including dealing with uncertainty and ambiguity), be self-driven, and possess high integrity and accountability for deliverables.
- Master of Execution: You are a doer. You see a gap, and you are not scared to get your hands dirty to fill it. Creating low-fidelity wireframes, loose architectural diagrams, and user story acceptance criteria are easy tasks for you and you use them to convey your idea or align a group of people. 3+ years of experience working as a software product owner will serve you well in a role here.
- Maniacally Detail Oriented: Not for the faint of heart, you thrive in building something from nothing, and understand the detail it takes to do it. You write stories in the way a user would use the product in a format that engineers can implement and test from. You remain consistent in story writing and implementation discussions, which may include some solutions architecting. Your experience collaborating with engineering and design teams will drive the implementation planning and expectation setting.
- Delivery Driven: We have timelines, you are detail oriented and laser focused on achieving product and feature goals. You’ve released products to market before and know all the steps involved in the software release management lifecycle. Working with engineering and design, you understand how to make tradeoffs and what the highest value features are.
- Product Management Excellence: You embrace product management as more art than science; You tactfully apply your understanding of business and functional requirements to provide what engineering needs to deliver. You will work closely with and report to the Head of Product, who oversees all product management for Ciitizen platform and Ciitizen ML, to prioritize and gather requirements from internal stakeholders and partners.
Local candidates only.