Ciitizen’s mission is to provide Earth’s 7.3 billion citizens with control of their complete health information and give them the choice of sharing it with whomever they want. Period. With this new ownership, patients can share their health history with caregivers, share for second opinions, and with companies/researchers who may hold the answer to their treatment.
Current “interoperability” initiatives leave the patient out of the picture and rely on armies of manual labor to extract key health insights from unstructured data—an expensive model that will not scale. And unlike today’s zero-sum “marketplace,” our point of view is that all stakeholders share in the value of the data: institutions that participate, app developers through their services, companies that leverage this data for development of potentially life-saving treatments, and patients—who have a strong incentive to share their complete, longitudinal health history with others.
Ciitizen has assembled an all-star team and is backed by strong investment, led by Andreessen Horowitz, Section 32, and Verily Life Sciences.
Ciitizen is now in a position to form strong, lasting relationships with life sciences companies—e.g., biopharma—to offer its products and services for Real-World Evidence (RWE) applications. We are actively seeking someone that is a self-starter who is eager to join a company that is poised to change healthcare. As Head of Life Sciences Partnerships, you will be responsible for developing partnerships, selling products and services and driving revenue for Ciitizen.
This position reports to the Chief Operating Officer.
You are someone who can:
- Support Ciitizen’s engagement with life sciences companies who are users of our product and research offerings
- Support partners in their use of Ciitizen’s offerings, building long-standing working relationships to identify value-add opportunities for Real-World Evidence (RWE) use in their projects that align with Ciitizen’s mission
- Become quickly knowledgeable of Ciitizen’s technology, product offerings, and be comfortable with rapid evolution of those
- Bring strong relationships with life sciences partners (e.g., biopharma) across all aspects of those institutions and a demonstrated ability to sell into those groups at all levels
- Work independently without the need for large infrastructures
- Work comfortably in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment
- Convey the voice of the customer across the company (product, engineering, business development, marketing) as a key influencer of go-to-market strategy
You are someone who has:
- 7+ years of selling and partnership experience directly in the life sciences industry, engaging with biopharma partners
- Worked in either:
- Healthcare-focused analytics firm
- Health tech firm
- Top 5 consulting firm with a focus on life sciences
- Life sciences-focused boutique consulting firm
- A strong track record of successfully selling products or services at the earliest stages of the product life cycle
- An interest in working independently with life sciences partners to covey the value of Ciitizen products and service offerings
- Demonstrated the ability to outline a go-to-market plan, execute on it, and deliver the results agreed to
- The ability to juggle multiple client interactions and deadlines simultaneously
- Been able to build on existing industry relationships and develop new ones
- Be detail oriented yet be comfortable with ambiguity
You get bonus points if you are:
- Someone who has specifically sold RWE offerings to biopharma
- Someone that has worked in a healthcare data analytics firm and has sold those offerings from their conception
- Able to perfectly articulate the power of RWE and its value to life sciences
- An expert in the oncology space