Physician - Urgent Care
- Full-Time, Part-Time, and Per Diem Available
- Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 8:00pm
- Saturday and Sunday, 8:00am to 6:00pm
- Generous Hourly Salary, negotiable dependent upon experience
- Malpractice Coverage
- Full Benefits Available
Fairless Hills, Pennsylvania
This urgent care clinic is owned and operated by a team of experienced emergency medicine physicians who wanted to bring convenient, high-quality urgent care services to residents of Bucks County. Physicians are always on-site, working alongside physician assistants and nurse practitioners to provide laceration repairs, fracture management, IV fluids, and more. They are supported by highly-trained clinical and administrative staff members.
On average during a 12-hour shift, a physician will treat up to 50 patients, working with a physician assistant for additional coverage.
The clinic offers adult, pediatric, and orthopedic urgent care services.
They are a full service location and the on-site offerings include, but aren't limited to:
- blood work
- employment and DOT physicals
- IV fluids
- sutures and suture removal
The clinic uses the Docutab electronic health record.
- Pennsylvania medical license
- Board Certification/Eligibility, relevant field
- must be comfortable and able to work with patients of all ages
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply for this position, please send your CV to Jenn Kunkel at email@example.com or call (773) 998-1272.
Please visit www.chsrecruiting.com/jobs for a full list of openings at CHS Recruiting.