Physician - Dermatologist
- Full-Time and Part-Time Available
- Monday to Friday
- 8:00am to 4:00pm
- No Nights, Weekends, or On-Call
FULL-TIME COMPENSATION (equivalent for part-time):
- $250,000 to $500,000+ Annual Compensation
- Base Salary + Generous Incentive Bonuses
- Partnership Option After 2 Years (no buy-in required)
- Malpractice Insurance w/ Tail
- Paid Time Off
- CME Allowance
- Others Negotiable
- Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Additional Sites in Pennsylvania, West Virginia, and Ohio
This practice operates more than 10 plastic surgery and dermatology offices in the greater Pittsburgh area, offering many options for the new physician to choose sites close to their home location. All offices are within a 1-hour drive (or less) from Pittsburgh.
This organization first opened its doors in 2010 and, today, operates more than 10 offices in the greater Pittsburgh area, providing a wide variety of plastic surgery and dermatology services, both cosmetic and medical. They employ a staff of 16 providers, with their physicians supported by talented nurse practitioners and physician assistants, as well as a robust staff of other clinical and administrative personnel. They are currently hiring due to growth.
**Please note that the practice is committed to finding the best fit for their organization and this job description is flexible. This is a baseline for the role, but the details are highly negotiable.**
The new plastic surgeon will work in the office setting, seeing patients in an outpatient capacity for a variety of dermatology needs.
Whether the practice is focused on medical, cosmetic, or both will depend upon the background and preferences of the physician hired.
If the new dermatologist would like to have a surgical aspect to their practice, the organization is happy to accommodate that and make the necessary arrangements.
The dermatologist will have a dedicated clinical assistant to room and prep patients, as well as assist however needed.
The practice used the Practice Fusion EHR system.
- Pennsylvania medical license required
- Ohio and West Virginia medical licenses preferred
- Board Certification or Eligibility, relevant field
- no experience required; recent graduates/current residents welcome to apply
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply for this position, please send your CV to Jenn Kunkel at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (773) 998-1272.
Please visit www.chsrecruiting.com/jobs to view a full list of available opportunities with CHS Recruiting.