- Family Practice or Internal Medicine Physician
- Must Speak Vietnamese
- Monday through Friday, 6:00am to 2:00pm
- Some Flexibility Offered
- No On-Call
- $190,000 to $250,000+ Annual Income
- Option for Partnership Track
- Profit-Sharing / Bonuses
- Loan Repayment Plan
- Relocation Bonus
- Malpractice Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Full Benefits Package (details negotiable)
This practice opened in 1985 and provides a full scope of care to local residents. They offer primary care, urgent care, pediatrics, ob/gyn, and have an on-site pharmacy, laboratory, and imaging services. They have a mid-sized team of administrative and clinical support professionals, who work closely with the primary care providers (physicians, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants). This position is open due to growth.
The new physician will see patients in the clinic setting. The practice is able to accommodate either an all-ages patient base for family practice or an internal medicine patient base.
Patients are seen for, among other things:
- physical exams
- routine primary care needs
- chronic disease management
See an average of 30 patients per day with the help of a trained clinical assistant. This number is adjusted based upon patient needs and exact shift hours.
The practice uses a combination of paper-based charting and an EHR.
NPs and PAs cover most of the weekend shifts and the Medical Director covers on-call. Staff physicians work very little outside of scheduled shifts.
- Louisiana medical license
- Board Certified or Eligible, family practice or internal medicine
- no experience required; residents are welcome to apply
- must speak Vietnamese fluently
- Spanish language skills preferred, not required
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply for this position, please send your resume to Jenn Kunkel at email@example.com or call (773) 998-1272.
Please visit www.chsrecruiting.com/jobs to view a full list of available opportunities at CHS Recruiting.