Physician - Pulmonary/Critical Care
- Full-Time or Part-Time
- Monday through Friday
- 8:00am to 5:00pm
- Part-Time Schedule Negotiable
FULL-TIME COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- $350,000 to $375,000 Annual Base Salary, dependent upon experience
- RVU-Based Bonuses
- Occurrence-Based Malpractice Coverage
- Health/Dental Insurance
- Life/LTD Insurance
- 6 Weeks Paid Vacation
- $5,000 Annual CME Allowance
- Other Benefits Negotiable
This opening is within the pulmonary-critical care area of a local healthcare system. This organization has been leading the healthcare industry in its area since the early 1900s and, today, is comprised of hospitals, primary care clinics, specialty centers, and much, much more. They boast a staff of more than 4,800 employees, including more than 1,000 physicians and hundreds of mid-level providers.
The new physician must be a pulmonary-critical care specialist and will work with a small group of other pulmonary-critical care physicians.
The physicians are based in an outpatient clinic on a hospital campus, providing:
- office-based outpatient pulmonary and sleep medicine
- hospital consultations
- diagnostic bronchoscopy
- endobronchial ultrasound
- critical care services
The campus has 34 beds in multi-disciplinary, state-of-the-art ICUs with highly-skilled nursing teams. Physicians see an average of 6 to 8 patients per day in the ICU, with a variable number of outpatient visits and consultations.
Typically, a physician's weekly schedule consists of:
- 2 or 3 half-days, outpatient pulmonology
- 1 day, sleep medicine (negotiable)
- remainder of time in inpatient pulmonary-critical care
The organization uses the Epic EHR.
On-call is 1:5, shared evenly with the other providers and scheduled in one-week blocks.
This position is open due to growth within the organization and increased patient demand.
- Wisconsin medical license
- completion of a 3-year fellowship in pulmonary-critical care
- if more than 3 years post-training, must be Board Certified in both pulmonary and critical care
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply for this position, please send your resume to Jenn Kunkel at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (773) 998-1272.
Please visit www.chsrecruiting.com/jobs for a full listing of available positions through CHS Recruiting.