- Radiologist, Physician
- General / Breast
- Monday through Friday
- 8:00am to 5:00pm
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- $350,000 to $400,000+ Base Salary, dependent upon experience
- Partnership Track, negotiable
- Relocation Bonus
- Occurrence-Based Malpractice
- Health/Dental Insurance, employee and dependents
- 8 Weeks Paid Time Off
- Home Work Station
- Others Negotiable
- Camden, New Jersey
- Willingboro, New Jersey
The practice serves 3 hospitals and 2 imaging centers. The new radiologist will primarily rotate between 2 hospitals (Camden/Willingboro). All sites are within a 30-minute drive radius.
For more than 30 years, this private, mid-sized radiology practice has been serving hospitals and imaging centers in Camden County. Their staff of 13 radiologists is supported by dedicated managers and clinical assistants, facilitating the high-quality work they provide in a busy, efficient environment. They offer a full scope of imaging and interventional modalities, enabling physicians to effectively care for patients. Their services include diagnostic and interventional radiology, as well as a specialized women's center that provides biopsies, breast MRI, breast ultrasound, and digital mammography. They are currently hiring a new radiologist due to growth.
The new radiologist will read, on average, 60 to 100 studies per day, providing care guidance to other physicians.
The duties will include:
- general diagnostic work (reading CT scans / ultrasounds, both plain film and fluoroscopy)
- breast imaging (mammography)
- interventional breast procedures / women’s exams
- central venous access
- occasional IVC filters and dialysis access intervention
Providers share on-call equally and, currently, the requirement is 13 weekends per year and 2 weeknights per month. The hours are:
- Mondays through Thursdays, 5:00pm to 8:00pm (3 hours)
- Fridays, 5:00pm to 7:00pm (2 hours)
- Saturdays, 8:00am to 3:00pm (7 hours)
- Sundays, 8:00am to 1:00pm (5 hours)
The practice utilizes an EHR and the physician will be provided with a home work station for on-call.
- New Jersey medical license
- Board Certification or Eligibility, Radiology
- general diagnostic skills
- ability to perform breast imaging and interventional breast procedures
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply for this position, please send your resume to Jenn Kunkel at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (773) 998-1272.
Please visit www.chsrecruiting.com/jobs for a full list of available positions at CHS Recruiting.