- Monday through Thursday
- 7:30am to 6:00pm Daily
- $145,000+ Base Salary, negotiable dependent upon experience
- Bonus Structure
- Relocation Assistance
- Malpractice Coverage w/ Wrap-Around
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance (employer paid)
- HSA Account
- Life/LTD/STD Insurance
- Paid Time Off + Paid Holidays
- CME Allowance + Paid Time Off
- Membership/Journal Allowance
- License/DEA/Professional Fees Reimbursed
- 401k w/ Employer Match
With several locations throughout Washington State, this multi-specialty group has been serving patients since 2005 in the areas of medical, dental, and behavioral health services. They are a non-profit healthcare organization that has achieved designation as a federally qualified health center (FQHC). They see patients of all ages and are proud to help those in need. Across the company, the employee base is nearly 170 individuals, but each office operates with a small, close-knit team in a family-friendly environment.
This is a small clinic located in Raymond, in which the new dentist will be the primary dental provider.
The new dentist will typically see 16 patients per day.
All visits are prepped and supported by a trained clinical assistant.
The practice utilizes the NextGen EHR.
This is a general dentistry role working with an underserved patient base.
- state dental license
- completion of an accredited dental program
- DDS or DMD
- some practice experience preferred
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply for this position, please send your CV to Jenn Kunkel at email@example.com or call (773) 998-1272.
Please visit www.chsrecruiting.com/jobs to view a full list of available opportunities with CHS Recruiting.