Pediatric Urgent Care Physician

  • $180,000.00 - $200,000.00/year
    Pediatrician - Pediatric Urgent Care

    - Full-Time or Part-Time
    - Full-Time, 7 Shifts per Pay Period (4 Shifts Week 1, 3 Shifts Week 2)
    - Part-Time, Negotiable Schedule
    - Monday to Saturday, 12:00pm to 11:00pm
    - Sunday, 10:00am to 11:00pm

    FULL-TIME COMPENSATION (negotiable for part-time):
    - $180,000 to $200,000 Base Salary, negotiable dependent upon experience
    - Bonus Structure
    - Malpractice w/ Tail Coverage
    - Health/Life Insurance
    - IRA w/ 3% Match
    - 4 Weeks Paid Time Off
    - $3,000 Annual Stipend for CMEs, License, DEA

    - Woodbridge, New Jersey
    - Union, New Jersey

    Since opening in Woodbridge in 2013, this state-of-the-art pediatric urgent care center has been serving patients and families in the local area through their staff of 16 dedicated pediatricians and pediatric nurse practitioners.  The have on-site laboratory and x-ray services, as well as talented medical assistants, RNs, and other staff members to support the providers.  They are very excited to have expanded their operations with their new Union location and look forward to welcoming a new pediatrician to the team soon.

    The Woodbridge and Union clinics are a 25-minute drive from each other and the new physician may work in either location or rotate between the two.

    The Woodbridge location is a busy, fast-paced pediatric urgent care center, where physicians see an average of 40 patients per shift.

    The Union location is newly-opened and initial patient volume will be 15-20 patients per shift, increasing as volume grows.

    The work is all in the area of outpatient pediatric urgent care.  

    Approximately 70% of the visits are routine “sick visits”, similar to what is seen during walk-in hours in a pediatric primary care office.  The other 30% are procedurally-based - x-rays, splinting, casting, suturing, etc.

    Pediatricians are supported by both medical assistants and RNs.

    The practice utilizes the MD Suite electronic health record.

    There are no on-call responsibilities.

    - New Jersey medical license
    - DEA
    - Board Certified or Eligible, Pediatrics
    - PALS certification
    - at least 1 year of practice experience

    To apply for this position, please send your resume to Jenn Kunkel at or call (773) 998-1272.

    Please visit for a full list of available openings through CHS Recruiting.

    Want to apply later?

    Type your email address below to receive a reminder

    ErrorRequired field

    Apply to Job

    ErrorRequired field
    ErrorRequired field
    ErrorRequired field