Center Administrator - Pediatric Urgent Care
- Monday to Friday
- Typical Business Hours w/ Some Flexibility
- Occasional Evening and Weekend Events
Leadership team members generally work 9:00am to 6:00pm on weekdays, but this is flexible if it’s beneficial to the new manager’s commute or personal schedule to work different hours.
- Monday to Saturday, 12:00pm to 11:00pm
- Sunday, 10:00am to 11:00pm
- $70,000 to $80,000 Annual Base Salary
- Bonus Potential
- Health/Life Insurance
- IRA w/ 3% Match
- Paid Time Off Package
- Others Negotiable
Totowa, New Jersey
Since opening in 2013, this state-of-the-art pediatric urgent care organization has been serving patients and families in the local area through their staff of 16 dedicated pediatricians and pediatric nurse practitioners. The have on-site laboratory and x-ray services, as well as talented medical assistants, RNs, and other staff members to support the providers. They currently operate two locations and are excited to expand with a third center in the near future. The Totowa center, where this position is based, was opened in 2017.
The Center Administrator will manage the Totowa location and report directly to the Chief Operating Officer. The Center Administrator is responsible for business growth, community reputation, HIPAA compliance, training and scheduling of staff, community and government relationships, and day-to-day operations.
This role has two main components - daily operations and staff management (50%) and marketing/business development (50%).
Regarding operations and staff management, duties include, but are not limited to:
- train on and troubleshoot the electronic health record (MD Suite)
- oversee medical supply inventory and ordering
- be responsible for addressing patient issues and increasing patient satisfaction
- ensure laboratory and x-ray compliance
- oversee quality control
- facilitate monthly staff meetings
- participate in the recruitment of qualified clinical and non-clinical staff
- directly supervise 10+ staff members
- indirectly supervise 30+ staff members (includes part-time and per diem providers)
- maintain and evaluate vendor relationships
- maintain overall responsibility for physical site
Regarding marketing/business development, the new Center Administrator will:
- play a critical role in the success of the organization, serving as a “face” of the business
- attend various marketing events, health fairs, and meetings
- have a high level of competency in networking, public speaking, etc.
- increase patient volume and overall census
- foster relationships with physicians, businesses, government officials, and boards of education
Candidates with a clinical background are preferred, as the Center Administrator may occasionally be asked to assist with minor patient care or clinical assistant duties in the event of staff absences.
- 2+ years management experience in a private practice setting
- previous experience in an urgent care environment
- 2+ years experience with EHR software
- clinical background preferred
- excellent communication, public speaking, and presentation skills
- experience with networking and building referral relationships
- must live within a 30-45 minute commute of Totowa
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply for this position, please send your resume to Jenn Kunkel at email@example.com or call (773) 998-1272.
Please visit www.chsrecruiting.com/jobs for a full list of available openings through CHS Recruiting.