Physician Assistant – Family Practice / Acute Care
- Monday to Friday
- 9:00am to 5:30pm
- Occasional Saturdays (flexible)
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- $50 to $60 per Hour, dependent upon experience ($105,000 to $125,000 annually)
- Loan Reimbursement Program
- Malpractice Coverage
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Life/STD/LTD Insurance
- Accident/Critical Illness/Hospitalization Plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount Programs
- Financial Wellness Program
- 3 Weeks Paid Time Off (vacation/sick/CME)
- 6 Paid Holidays
- $500 CME Allowance
Cameron, North Carolina
This private practice has been serving the Cameron area since 2013, offering both family practice and acute care services to patients ages two and older. They are a full service organization with primary care and wellness, immunizations, routine medical testing, and walk-in acute care. They also manage chronic medical conditions and provide medically supervised weight loss, in addition to home sleep studies, treatment of minor skin conditions, and more. They operate with a small, dedicated team of employees, including 2 physicians and 2 physician assistants.
See an average of 15 to 20 patients per day, with all visits prepped by a clinical assistant.
All services are within the scope of family practice and routine/minor acute care. Patients are ages two and up; there is no infant care.
This is a fast-paced practice in a highly-visible location near a military base.
The practice utilizes the Kareo EHR.
The new provider will not have any on-call duties or evening hours. Occasional weekend shifts are required, but flexibly scheduled.
The practice is currently developing a telemedicine service line. In the future, the new provider will have the opportunity to work some days from home in a telemedicine capacity.
- North Carolina PA license
- PA board certification
- 1 year of advanced practice experience strongly preferred
- less experienced providers will be considered on a case-by-case basis
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply for this position, please send your resume to Jenn Kunkel at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (773) 998-1272.
Please visit www.chsrecruiting.com/jobs for a full list of available opportunities at CHS Recruiting.