Psychiatrist - Physician
- Part-Time, up to 24 Hours per Week (flexible to less)
- Full-Time, 24 Hours in Queens / 16 Hours in Brooklyn
- Monday through Friday
- 8:00am to 6:00pm (with breaks/some flexibility)
- No Nights, Weekends, or On-Call
- $160,000+ Annual Base Salary, negotiable dependent upon experience
- Malpractice Coverage
- Transportation Benefits
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Life/LTD/STD Insurance
- 401k / 403b
- Others Negotiable
- Queens (part-time)
- Brooklyn & Queens (full-time)
This compassionate organization has been serving the I/DD (intellectual and/or developmental disabilities) community since the 1950s. Today, they boast a team of more than 4,000 employees who support more than 20,000 people throughout downstate New York and northern New Jersey. The agency supports people with autism, Down syndrome, and cerebral palsy, among others, offering more than 300 programs for people of all ages.
The new provider will see patients in urgent care facilities operated by the agency (the organization also has group homes and hospice facilities).
Patients are of all ages and have intellectual and/or developmental disabilities.
Some care may be acute psychiatric services, but routine services are also provided in offices in the urgent care clinics.
The work performed includes, but is not limited to:
- testing and evaluations
- various therapies
- medication management
- acute psychiatric treatment
The clinics utilize an EHR.
There are no on-call responsibilities, nights, or weekends involved.
- New York medical license
- Board Certification, Psychiatry
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply for this position, please send your resume to Jennifer Kunkel at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (773) 998-1272.
Please visit www.chsrecruiting.com/jobs for a full listing of available positions at CHS Recruiting.