- Nurse Practitioner, Pediatrics
- April (or later) Start Date
- Monday through Friday, 9:00am to 5:00pm
- Every Other Saturday, 9:00am to 1:00pm (with flex time off)
- $110,000 to $140,000 Annual Base Salary, dependent upon experience
- Malpractice Coverage
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Other Benefits Negotiable
Bronx, New York
This multi-specialty private medical center has been serving patients in the Bronx since 1987. Each area of the group functions as its own practice, with a dedicated physician and support team. They are hiring in their pediatric office due to unprecedented growth. This office is currently staffed with 1 physician and 8 support team members, all of whom are excited to add a nurse practitioner to their compassionate, family-like team.
Serve as a primary care provider in an outpatient clinic setting for a pediatric patient base.
Many patients are Spanish-speaking and the new NP will be provided with an interpreter if needed.
This is an autonomous position, in which the NP will function as a primary care provider and will see patients independently (although the physician is always available if needed).
See an average of 20 - 25 patients per day with the help of a dedicated clinical assistant.
Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
- routine well child examinations
- sick/acute visits
- providing back-up coverage during physician absences
The practice utilizes an EHR.
There are no on-call responsibilities.
This position will have a start date no earlier than April 2019.
- New York NP license
- PNP certification or FNP certification with pediatric experience
- experienced providers preferred
- new PNPs grads must be fluent in Spanish
- experienced providers are preferred to have Spanish fluency (not required)
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply for this position, please send your resume to Jennifer Kunkel at email@example.com or call (773) 998-1272.
Please visit www.chsrecruiting.com/jobs for a full list of available positions through CHS Recruiting.