Physician - Ob/Gyn
- Office Open Monday through Friday, 9:00am to 5:00pm
- Physicians Set Own Schedules for Office and Hospital Hours
- $150,000 to $160,000 Guaranteed 1st Year Base Salary
- Medical Insurance Reimbursement (up to $300/month)
- 3 Weeks Paid Vacation
- CME Allowance
- Gas Reimbursement (up to $300/month)
- Car Lease Reimbursement (up to $300/month)
- Car Insurance Reimbursement (up to $100/month)
- Housing Allowance (up to $2,000/month)
- Lunch Provided In-Office Daily
This international obstetrics practice operates in the greater Miami area, with clinics in Russia and Ukraine, as well. They opened in 2013 to cater specifically to Florida's Russian population - most of their providers and all of their support team members are fully bilingual. They accept all major insurances while also offering a robust service line of boutique, concierge options. In addition to meeting all obstetrical and gynecological needs of their patients, the practice also offers injectable and laser cosmetic procedures. They currently employ two physicians and are excited to welcome a third physician to the practice soon.
This is a full-scope ob/gyn position.
The new physician will have extensive freedom in coordinating their schedule between office appointments, scheduled c-sections, and other hospital work. The practice will provide greater detail about the schedule options during an initial phone interview.
Physician see an average of 15 patients per day, with ample support and resources provided by the staff and administration.
The practice utilizes the Care360 EHR.
- Florida medical license
- Board Eligible or Certified, Ob/Gyn
- no experience required
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply for this position, please send your resume to Jennifer Kunkel at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (773) 998-1272.
Please visit www.chsrecruiting.com/jobs for a full listing of available positions at CHS Recruiting.