Physician - Emergency Medicine
- Full-Time, Part-Time, and Per Diem Available
- Flexible Options
- 10-Hour and 12-Hour Shifts
- $180 to $190 per Hour, daytime shifts
- $210 to $220 per Hour, nighttime shifts
- Annual Bonus, productivity/merit based
- Malpractice Coverage
- Health/Life/Disability Insurance
- $3,000 Annual CME Allowance
- Others Negotiable
North Bergen, New Jersey
This position is through an emergency medicine physician group that staffs a local hospital in North Bergen. The group is owned by a team of experienced emergency medicine physicians who are attentive to work/life balance and have created a positive, supportive work environment. The hospital has an excellent reputation and boasts low wait times in the emergency department.
This is a traditional emergency medicine position.
On average during a 12-hour shift, a physician will be involved with 50 patients - this includes direct patient care, as well as resident oversight.
This position is located in the main emergency department and is supported by residents, physician assistants, and medical scribes.
The hospital uses the Pulse EHR.
- New Jersey medical license
- Board Certification or Eligibility, Emergency Medicine
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply for this position, please send your CV to Jenn Kunkel at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (773) 998-1272.
Please visit www.chsrecruiting.com/jobs to view a full list of available opportunities with CHS Recruiting.