- Physician (Geriatric Primary Care)
- Role Includes Small Medical Director Component
- Monday to Friday
- 8:00am to 5:30pm
- Generous Base Salary, dependent upon experience
- Malpractice w/ Tail Coverage
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- CME Stipend
- Others Negotiable
This compassionate healthcare organization was opened in 2013 by a group of dedicated, experienced professionals who wanted to provide a comfortable space for geriatric patients to receive a premier level of service and healthcare. The clinics offer a full range of medical care, but also attend to patients' emotional and social needs. They employ more than 200 dedicated team members across the organization, operating in dozens of clinics in a regional capacity in the Midwest, with future expansion plans.
Reporting to the Regional Medical Director, the new Physician / Clinic Medical Director will be responsible for leading the clinicians in their home clinic (a small staff), as well as practicing primary care in the clinic to enable context for the practice and remain close to patients.
The Clinic Medical Director will have mission-critical leadership responsibilities, which include setting an example for how thoughtful primary care is practiced, serving as a formal mentor, coach, and advisor to providers in the clinic. While this is an important role, because the clinic is relatively small, the administrative portion of the job is a minor percentage of hours. Dedicated time is set aside for:
- provider management, working as close to the bedside as possible
- provide management support and structure to clinicians
- leadership and coaching
- supporting organizational strategies, including care management, clinical compliance, and more
- driving organizational culture
All care is outpatient.
Physicians see an average of 12 to 15 patients per day and have ample support. The care team includes clinical assistants such as MAs, scribes, nurse practitioners, care managers, and others.
The practice utilizes the Greenway EHR.
- Illinois medical license
- Board Certified, Family Practice or Internal Medicine (firmly required)
- no experience necessary
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply for this position, please send your resume to Jennifer Kunkel at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (773) 998-1272.
Please visit www.chsrecruiting.com/jobs for a full listing of available positions at CHS Recruiting.