Physician - Neurologist
- Full-Time or Part-Time
- Monday through Friday
- 8:00am to 5:00pm
- Part-Time Schedule Negotiable
FULL-TIME COMPENSATION & BENEFITS (equivalent for part-time):
- $325,000 to $340,000 Annual Base Salary, dependent upon experience
- $20,000 Sign-On Bonus
- $15,000 Relocation Bonus
- RVU-Based Bonuses
- Occurrence-Based Malpractice Coverage
- Health/Dental Insurance
- Life/LTD Insurance
- 6 Weeks Paid Vacation
- $5,000 Annual CME Allowance
- Other Benefits Negotiable
This opening is within the neurology area of a local healthcare system. This organization has been leading the healthcare industry in its area since the early 1900s and, today, is comprised of hospitals, primary care clinics, specialty centers, and much, much more. They boast a staff of more than 4,800 employees, including more than 1,000 physicians and hundreds of mid-level providers.
The new neurologist will work with a small group of other neurologists, seeing patients in both outpatient and inpatient settings.
They are able to accommodate a patient base that is solely general neurology, but are happy to accommodate any neurology sub-specialty, if desired by the new physician.
The physicians are based in an outpatient clinic on a hospital campus, providing:
- office-based outpatient neurology care
- hospital consultations
- brain tumor treatment and research center
- primary stroke center with mechanical intervention
- concussion and TBI clinic
- multiple sclerosis clinic
- neuropsychology service
- pain management
Physicians see an average of 12 to 15 patients per day in the outpatient clinic, with a variable number of inpatient appointments and consultations.
The organization uses the Epic EHR.
On-call is 1:5, shared evenly with the other providers and scheduled in one-week blocks. When a physician is on-call, inpatient duties and consultations are given priority, with clinic time reduced to ensure work/life balance.
This position is open due to growth within the organization.
- Wisconsin medical license
- completion of a neurology residency or any fellowship program
- for providers more than 3 years post-training, must be Board Certified in Neurology
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply for this position, please send your resume to Jenn Kunkel at email@example.com or call (773) 998-1272.
Please visit www.chsrecruiting.com/jobs for a full listing of available positions through CHS Recruiting.