Physician - Plastic Surgeon
- Monday to Friday
- 8:00am to 4:00pm
- No Nights, Weekends, or On-Call
- $250,000 to $500,000+ Annual Compensation
- Base Salary + Generous Incentive Bonuses
- Partnership Option After 2 Years (no buy-in required)
- Malpractice Insurance w/ Tail
- Paid Time Off
- CME Allowance
- Others Negotiable
- Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Additional Sites in Pennsylvania, West Virginia, and Ohio
This practice operates more than 10 plastic surgery and dermatology offices in the greater Pittsburgh area, offering many options for the new physician to choose sites close to their home location. All offices are within a 1-hour drive (or less) from Pittsburgh.
This organization first opened its doors in 2010 and, today, operates more than 10 offices in the greater Pittsburgh area, providing a wide variety of plastic surgery and dermatology services, both cosmetic and medical. They employ a staff of 16 providers, with their physicians supported by talented nurse practitioners and physician assistants, as well as a robust staff of other clinical and administrative personnel. They are currently hiring due to growth.
**Please note that the practice is committed to finding the best fit for their organization and this job description is flexible. This is a baseline for the role, but the details are highly negotiable.**
The new plastic surgeon will spend approximately 50% of their time performing surgeries and 50% of their time on in-office visits.
The typical work will consist of:
- wound care
- cosmetic procedures
- a wide variety of plastic surgery
If the physician desires, they can also work in hand and/or facial fracture surgery (not required).
The daily volume for surgeries will vary upon the type of surgery being performed. The typical volume for a full office day is 10 to 20 appointments.
The plastic surgeon will have a nurse practitioner or a physician assistant present for all surgeries. In the office, an appropriate clinical support staff member will be assigned to room and prep patients, as well as assist however needed.
The practice used the Practice Fusion EHR system.
- Pennsylvania medical license required
- Ohio and West Virginia medical licenses preferred
- Board Certification or Eligibility, relevant field
- no experience required; recent graduates/current residents welcome to apply
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply for this position, please send your CV to Jenn Kunkel at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (773) 998-1272.
Please visit www.chsrecruiting.com/jobs to view a full list of available opportunities with CHS Recruiting.