- Ob/Gyn Physician
- Must Speak Vietnamese
- Flexible Options
- No On-Call
- Monday through Friday, 6:00am to 6:00pm
- Saturday, 8:00am to 5:00pm
- Sunday, 8:00am to 3:00pm
- $225,000 to $300,000+ Annual Income
- Loan Reimbursement
- Relocation Bonus
- Malpractice Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Full Benefits Package (details negotiable)
This practice opened in 1985 and provides a full scope of care to local residents. They offer primary care, urgent care, pediatrics, ob/gyn, and have an on-site pharmacy, laboratory, and imaging services. They have a mid-sized team of administrative and clinical support professionals, who work closely with the primary care providers (physicians, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants). This position is open due to growth.
The new ob/gyn physician will see patients in the clinic setting.
Patients are seen for common ob/gyn visit needs.
See an average of 30 patients per day with the help of a trained clinical assistant (number is adjusted based upon types of appointments and length of shift worked).
The practice uses a combination of paper-based charting and an EHR.
NPs and PAs cover most weekend shifts and the Medical Director covers on-call. Staff physicians rarely work outside of scheduled hours.
There are no hospital responsibilities; this is an outpatient position.
- Louisiana medical license
- Board Certified or Eligible, Ob/Gyn
- no experience required; residents are welcome to apply
- must speak Vietnamese fluently
- some Spanish language skills preferred, not required
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply for this position, please send your resume to Jenn Kunkel at email@example.com or call (773) 998-1272.
Please visit www.chsrecruiting.com/jobs to view a full list of available opportunities at CHS Recruiting.