We are looking for a highly skilled web developer, focused towards front end (React) ideally with some mobile dev experience. As an early stage startup we need someone with a can-do attitude who is happy to jump in and get their hands dirty which could be anything from learning a new language to solving a specific problem or doing some browser testing. You will get the chance to work with numerous different technologies, have a say in how we drive the company forward and learn a ton along the way.
Working alongside a team of back end developers, PhD data scientists and bioinformaticians you will get to work on a cutting edge technology to build a ground breaking epigenetics platform which is the first of its kind in the world.
- Proficient in HTML/CSS. Can whip a PSD into a static website with your eyes closed
- Experience working with APIs
- Gets UX, cares about why things ae placed where they are. Appreciates good design
- Knowledgeable in web best practices - what affects SEO at a code level? Why should you care about page load speed?
- Agile development
Nice to have:
- Mobile development experience (ideally React Native)
- Some PHP knowledge (Laravel framework)
- AWS services
- Share options so early contributors benefit from our success.
- Epigenetic test!!
- Flexible working hours mean a family & life friendly environment.
- Fortnightly brainstorming team lunches.
- Flexible office or home working.
- We'll provide the laptop and IT you need to do your best work (macbook pro with monitors - you name it!).
- Book budget - order it no questions asked.
- Friday pub sessions.
Chronomics is an ambitious health tech start-up that believes people should be in charge of their own health. Health management should be proactive, not reactive and it should be personalised. We are using longitudinal biological data to bring about this revolution. A revolution where not only will people be in control of their own future but also in control of how they contribute to the future of humanity through the use of their data.
This product is just the first step towards a platform technology that will serve as the interface between the biological and digital world. It's an incredibly exciting time to come on board where you can really make a difference. Find out more at www.chronomics.com