Want to make a difference in this world and work on something meaningful? At Chronomics we enable people to quantify how their environment and lifestyle is affecting their health to live healthier and happier lives… all from their DNA.
We will love you because…
- You love the frontend (especially React)
- You have a product mindset and understand creating value, not features.
- And most of all you'r enthusiastic and get shit done.
Working in a product focused cross functional team alongside other developers, designers, data scientists and bioinformaticians you will take ownership of projects and get to work on a cutting edge projects to build a ground breaking epigenetics platform which is the first of its kind in the world. We built to ship, we ship fast and then we learn and iterate.
With a can-do attitude and a strong product mentality you are happy to jump in and get your hands dirty which could be anything from learning reactive native to browser testing. You will get the chance to work with numerous different technologies, have a say in how we drive the company forward and learn a ton of science along the way.
- Proficient in HTML/CSS/SASS etc. Can whip a sketch file into a html with your eyes closed
- Experience working with APIs
- Gets UX, cares about why things are placed where they are. Appreciates good design
- Knowledgeable in web best practices – what affects SEO at a code level? Why should you care about page load speed?
- Agile development
- Product mindset
- Ability to create rapid prototypes and understand how these differ from production level code
Nice to have:
- Mobile development experience (ideally React Native)
- Some PHP knowledge (Laravel framework)
- AWS services
Location: Bristol, London, Cambridge or part remote
Start date: 1st Jan 2020 onwards
Company size: 10-20 people
Company type: VC funded
- Share options so early contributors benefit from our success.
- Epigenetic test!!
- Flexible office or home working.
- Macbook pro
- Friday pub sessions.
Chronomics is an ambitious health tech start-up that believes people should be in charge of their own health. Health management should be proactive, not reactive and it should be personalised. We are using longitudinal biological data to bring about this revolution. A revolution where not only will people be in control of their own future but also in control of how they contribute to the future of humanity through the use of their data.
This product is just the first step towards a platform technology that will serve as the interface between the biological and digital world. It's an incredibly exciting time to come on board where you can really make a difference. Find out more at www.chronomics.com