We are looking for a sharp eyed digital product designer with a passion for UX. Working closely with the founders, developers and rest of the team you will be responsible for bringing product ideas to life which includes mobile apps, web dashboards and marketing campaigns. You should be comfortable conceptualising ideas, turning these into wireframes and then beautiful designs. All backed up by design best principles, real data and user feedback.
As a fast paced startup you will get to have a huge say in the direction of the product without layers of bureaucracy working closely with a multi disciplined product team of developers and data scientists.
- Experience in UX research and user-testing, from surveys to in-person interviews
- An online portfolio to demonstrate your visual design skills
- Confident using Adobe CC Suite and/or Sketch and prototyping tools of your choice
- Digital (web) design experience
- Happy working in multi-discipline agile team
- Happy setting your own agenda and estimated timings
- Know how to deliver assets (ie SVGs) for developers
- Experience with analytics packages such as google analytics and hotjar
Nice to have:
- Print experience
- Mobile UX/design experience across IOS/android
- Share options so early contributors benefit from our success.
- Epigenetic test!!
- Flexible working hours mean a family & life friendly environment.
- Fortnightly brainstorming team lunches.
- Flexible office or home working.
- We'll provide the laptop and IT you need to do your best work (macbook pro with monitors - you name it!).
- Book budget - order it no questions asked.
- Friday pub sessions.
Chronomics is an ambitious health tech start-up that believes people should be in charge of their own health. Health management should be proactive, not reactive and it should be personalised. We are using longitudinal biological data to bring about this revolution. A revolution where not only will people be in control of their own future but also in control of how they contribute to the future of humanity through the use of their data.
This product is just the first step towards a platform technology that will serve as the interface between the biological and digital world. It's an incredibly exciting time to come on board where you can really make a difference. Find out more at www.chronomics.com