Based in the innovation hub of Silicon Valley, Chronicled
is a technology company leveraging blockchain and IoT to power smart and secure supply chain solutions. Chronicled offers a Blockchain-based Smart Supply Chain Platform and secures IoT device identities, data, and event logs and automates IoT-dependent business logic using smart contracts. Chronicled is also a founding member of the Trusted IoT Alliance
, with the mission of creating open source tools and standards to connect IoT and blockchain ecosystems to deliver business value.
We're building cutting-edge solutions using latest technological achievements and proprietary advancements at intersection of Internet of Things and Blockchain, employing best open-source practices. We’re looking for talented engineers, who can come up with elegant software architectures and execute on them with high degree of craftsmanship.
We value our culture and foster a non-political, inclusive environment where integrity, technical precision, passion, innovation, and curiosity pave the way for collaborative building. Above all, we believe in authenticity: authenticity of work, of ideas, of character, of data, of products.
If this sounds like you, read on:
- Build the next generation of peer-to-peer software while working with cutting edge technologies such as zk-SNARKs
- Participate in the design of innovating protocol primitives
- Implement decentralized platforms based on blockchain technologies
- Transform research results into real programs
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team including engineering, design, community, product, and business
- Educate the team on how to design and build systems with a security-first mindset
- Establish center of excellence regarding cryptography within company
Our ideal candidate has:
- MS degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or a related field
- Demonstrated the ability to implement cryptographic primitives
- Experience programming in one or more of the following: Go, Rust, C, C++, Haskell, Ocaml
- Significant experience building secure applications
- In-depth knowledge of authentication protocols and applied cryptography
- Knowledge of the threat landscape and the latest attack trends and tools
- Proven track record of independently driving projects in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills on both technical and non-technical issues
We will provide you:
- The opportunity to build a company with the founding team
- Generous equity – you will have a stake in the future success of Chronicled
- An awesome office to work in right next to Mission St. in San Francisco
- Flexible time off
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance
- Daily-catered lunch
- Fitness center membership to Bay Club
Don't meet all the requirements but still interested? Send in your information anyway! Above all, we hire people - not paper.