The primary role of the Marketing Coordinator is to provide marketing, copywriting, design, and admin support across multiple departments including, but not limited to, Marketing and Programs. The role will be used to coordinate and make necessary updates to emails, programs, and websites. The Marketing Coordinator will also provide support for content production and other day-to-day processes..
Develop a strong grasp of the following within 30 days of being hired:
- Brand message and identity
- Overall marketplace
- Company and program differentiation
- Web properties and social presence
- The ADAPT Programs and products
- Customer avatars
- The enrollment timeline and overview of the sales process
- The culture and code of ethics and employee handbook
Within 30 days of hire date, complete initial training, including:
- Complete CKLLC onboarding process for new team members
- Familiarize yourself with our marketing and enrollment materials and resources
- Complete product training
Within 60 days of hire date be fully comfortable and able to:
- Use our marketing platforms and understand our project procedures.
- Support the marketing team with day-to-day tasks that lead projects to completion.
Support the Lead Generation & Content Team
- Supporting the Content team with the day-to-day project tasks needed to produce and update the blog and other content.
- Developing graphics that support blog and enrollment content. Utilizing basic photo and video editing skills to edit footage of testimonials, webinars, and other lead generating videos, as needed.
- Generating accurate, timely reports based on metrics requested.
- Assisting social media specialist on as needed as requested basis
- On an as needed basis create simple HTML updates to the blog and/or programs. Updates should be completed within the requested or mandated timeframes.
Support Digital Marketing Manager
- Coordinate and organize day-to-day email production tasks inside Asana, AirTables, and google docs that lead to weekly emails being sent in HubSpot.
- For weekly/monthly meetings create and deliver accurate email metric reports. Reports should contain standard email metrics, as required/requested.
- Schedule and host (run on the backend) monthly sales webinars.
- Using brand tone write incidental marketing copy that engages and converts our audience/prospects via emails, web forms, handouts, web pages, thank you pages, landing pages, etc.
- Offer execution support for email promotions and marketing funnel creation and maintenance.
Support the Programs & Delivery Team
- Create course content, course documents, and sales webinar presentation updates and publicationsKeep the student portal and LearnDash up to date
BACKGROUND & QUALIFICATIONS - Minimum 3 years experience
- Very familiar with digital marketing funnels (landing pages, squeeze pages, opt in forms, upsell offers, lead capture, automated follow up email series, etc)
- Very comfortable with basic marketing metrics
- Very comfortable with spreadsheets (export and upload, organize the data)
- Familiar with principles of landing page design (elements important to skimming, engaging readers, CTA, etc)
- Very comfortable with marketing software and confident in learning new programs. (Prefer experience in Hubspot, but not required if you have similar software experience.)
- Familiarity with our niche, and share our vision and purpose. You have experience in the fields of Functional Medicine and Ancestral Health, and you share our vision of ending chronic disease by reinventing healthcare.
- Demonstrated success working remotely. We’re a virtual team without a central office. Working remotely requires a unique skill set, and we’re looking for candidates with experience working this way.
QUALITIES & SKILLS
- You take initiative. When given an assignment, you work diligently until it is finished. And if you don’t have a task, you’ll find something meaningful and important to do. You’re capable of working independently, but you also proactively ask questions when you need clarity or help. You are not a person who needs to be given the rules or a list of tasks to do so you can check them off. You are a person who creates the rules and lists to best accomplish the big-picture goals.
- You are a bold problem solver. You’re not afraid to be wrong, to try things and to figure things out. You can get creative and are able to see options, alternatives and solutions.
- You’re responsible, organized and able to prioritize. When faced with multiple tasks, complicated schedules, competing agendas, or lots of loose ends, you bring order to your work. You prioritize strategically. You seek efficiency. You have systems that make it highly unlikely that you’ll forget a commitment or lose track of the details.
- You’re a team player. You know how to work well with others and you demonstrate consideration and concern for your teammates. You’re skilled and a source of inspiration and support to your teammates. You’re also easy to manage; you’re proactive about identifying challenges and opportunities for growth and capable of responding effectively to constructive feedback.
- You’re a great communicator. You express yourself with clarity, professionalism, and proper grammar, syntax, and style. You are assertive and not afraid to ask questions. You address interpersonal issues when they arise, and you’re capable of responding to conflict in an emotionally mature way.
- You are detail oriented. You see all the “in-between” steps, think about the potential pitfalls, ask lots of questions and find answers to as many of them as possible on your own, always follow- up - never just wait for someone else to do something.
EXPECTATIONS & BENEFITS
This is a full-time position. You’ll earn a competitive salary with eligibility for an incentive compensation based on team performance and company revenue targets. You will also be eligible for all company benefits that you can read about here
- Work from home with a flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Emphasis on work-life balance
- PTO, including 10 days of mandatory vacation (we strongly believe in the value of rest and rejuvenation)
- One week paid sabbatical for personal/professional development, plus a $250 cash stipend the employee can apply toward whatever activity they are doing on their sabbatical. The activity need not be work-related—could be a cooking class, meditation retreat, etc.
- $100/m cash fitness/wellness benefit
- Paid annual subscription to Spotify (the team has a #music channel in Slack and we actively share music we like)
- Paid annual Calm mindfulness app subscription
- Professional development
- Annual team retreat
- Working with a team of passionate, purpose-driven, supportive people
We’re looking forward to working with you!