You are someone that thrives on creating order from chaos, creating efficient and trackable systems. But want to work for a unique company and a team that possesses a shared purpose, our company could be the right fit for you.
Read more about how we’re different here: https://chriskresser.com/about/jobs/
As an Executive Assistant, you will be directly supporting both the CMO and COO and your highest contribution will be keeping their daily routine streamlined, manageable and organized. You’ll need to be level headed, solution-oriented, self-directed, detail-oriented and adaptable and above all else be dependable.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Take on partially defined, delegated work and using critical thinking, research, and asking questions, flesh them out in a highly detailed way to ensure that the desired outcome is achieved as autonomously as possible.
- Engage in deep listening to clarify objectives and then assist in finding the best way to meet the objectives.
- Develop a strong understanding of how the person you support works - their patterns, strengths, weaknesses, - where they become a bottle neck, what obstacles they repeatedly face, their time wasters and energy drains, etc.
- Proactively uncover and suggest ways to remove busy work, help them automate and streamline, and improve their productivity.
- Track work and delegation patterns to find ways to create automation, repetition, templates, and other tactics that make it increasingly easy for you to accomplish these similar tasks with less and less input and increasingly faster for the person you support to accomplish their repetitive tasks.
- Develop systems and habits that allow you to quickly and reliably find past work, documents, etc, when they need to be recalled or revived.
This is a full-time position that will require 40 hours a week. You’ll earn a competitive salary with eligibility for a 10% incentive compensation based on team performance and company revenue targets. You will also be eligible for all company benefits that you can read about here
We’re looking forward to working with you!