Adapt Clinic is a new patient care platform created by globally-renowned clinician and thought leader Chris Kresser, M.S. L.Ac. Launching in June of 2020, Adapt Clinic will offer a new model of care integrating Functional Medicine, nutrition, and health coaching to provide patients with an exceptional level of service and support.
Adapt Clinic will utilize a subscription model which includes access to nutritionists and health coaches, text- and app-based support, a monthly webinar with Chris, a monthly Q&A with the Adapt Clinic staff, guided classes and challenges (e.g. a class on gut health, a 30-day sleep challenge, etc.), a discount on supplements and labs, and other benefits.
Care will be delivered primarily via a telemedicine video platform, although Adapt Clinic will launch with a small footprint in CA and may expand with satellite offices distributed throughout the U.S. over time.
We are currently seeking a Functional dietitian or nutritionist to join our team. This is a unique opportunity to be among the first Functional dietitians/nutritionists on the Adapt Clinic team, and it could evolve into a leadership role in the future where you are supervising other nutritionists in the clinic.
- An RD or CNS credential
- Expertise in ancestral nutrition and lifestyle factors such as stress management, sleep, and physical activity
- Expertise with special dietary approaches like keto/low-carb, low-FODMAP, low-salicylate, AIP, intermittent fasting, fasting, etc.
- Familiarity with Chris Kresser’s work and methodology (i.e. you’ve read his book and blog articles, and listen to his podcast)
- Familiarity with functional medicine laboratory assessments
- Ability to customize diet and lifestyle prescriptions based on individual circumstances, needs, and health status
- Ability to analyze a patient’s diet and make targeted suggestions for increasing nutrient density and optimizing macronutrient intake
- Supportive, empathetic presence and excellent communication skills
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a graduate of the ADAPT Practitioner Training Program (or ADAPT Health Coach Training Program)
- Have experience working in a medical practice (functional and/or integrative medicine preferred)
- Be extremely detail-oriented
- Be resourceful and self-motivated
- Be able to work remotely in a fast-paced environment with a distributed team
- Be tech-savvy and able to learn new programs quickly
- Possess self-awareness and integrity
- Support and respect other team members
- Value work-life balance and self-care
- Share our vision of a healthier, happier world
Position, compensation, and benefits:
You will start as a 1099 independent contractor and be paid on an hourly basis, but transition to a salaried, full-time W2 employee status as the clinic grows.
Hourly and full-time salary TBD based on background and experience.
Adapt Clinic is a division of Chris Kresser LLC (CKLLC). CKLLC is a passionate, engaged group of people committed to a shared purpose of ending chronic disease. We work hard, but we also value rest, self-care, and rejuvenation. Most companies pay lip service to this, but we’ve embedded these values within our policies and procedures—from flexible work schedules, to mandatory vacations, to a monthly wellness benefit, to a paid sabbatical, to free subscriptions to Calm. Click here to learn more about our unique benefits