Adapt Clinic is a new patient care platform created by globally renowned clinician and thought leader Chris Kresser, M.S., L.Ac. Launching in July 2020, Adapt Clinic will offer a new model of care integrating Functional Medicine, nutrition, and health coaching to provide patients with an exceptional level of service and support.
Adapt Clinic will utilize a subscription model that includes:
- Access to nutritionists and health coaches
- Text- and app-based support
- A monthly webinar with Chris
- A monthly Q&A with the Adapt Clinic staff
- Guided classes and challenges (e.g., a class on gut health, a 30-day sleep challenge)
- A discount on supplements and labs
- Other benefits
Care will be delivered primarily via a telemedicine video platform, although Adapt Clinic will launch with a small footprint in California and may expand with satellite offices distributed throughout the United States over time.
We are currently seeking a Mindfulness Coach to join our team. You’ll provide both one-on-one and group coaching to our clients. You’ll also respond to text- and app-based questions, help create classes and challenges, and participate in periodic Q&As for our clients.
- Formal mindfulness training (certification, formal practice in a Buddhist tradition, retreats, other institutional training)
- 5+ years of consistent mindfulness practice
- 2+ years of experience with teaching mindfulness (leading groups and one-on-one sessions)
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience with leading groups/coaching in group format
- Be resourceful and self-motivated
- Be able to work remotely in a fast-paced environment with a distributed team
- Be tech-savvy and able to learn new programs quickly
- Support and respect other team members
- Value work-life balance and self-care
- Share our vision of a healthier, happier world
Position, compensation, and benefits:
You will start as a 1099 independent contractor and will be paid on an hourly basis, but this position could transition to a salaried, full-time W2 employee status as the clinic grows.
Compensation is $30 to $35 per hour depending on background and experience.
Adapt Clinic is a division of Chris Kresser LLC (CKLLC). CKLLC is a passionate, engaged group of people committed to a shared purpose of ending chronic disease. We work hard, but we also value rest, self-care, and rejuvenation. Most companies pay lip service to this, but we’ve embedded these values within our policies and procedures—from flexible work schedules, to mandatory vacations, to a monthly wellness benefit, to a paid sabbatical, to free subscriptions to Calm. Click here to learn more
about our unique benefits.