Adapt Clinic is a new patient care platform created by globally-renowned clinician and thought leader Chris Kresser, M.S. L.Ac. Launching in June of 2020, Adapt Clinic will offer a new model of care integrating Functional Medicine, nutrition, and health coaching to provide patients with an exceptional level of service and support.
Adapt Clinic will utilize a subscription model which includes access to nutritionists and health coaches, text- and app-based support, a monthly webinar with Chris, a monthly Q&A with the Adapt Clinic staff, guided classes and challenges (e.g. a class on gut health, a 30-day sleep challenge, etc.), a discount on supplements and labs, and other benefits.
Care will be delivered primarily via a telemedicine video platform, although Adapt Clinic will launch with a small footprint in CA and may expand with satellite offices distributed throughout the U.S. over time.
We are currently seeking a virtual patient care coordinator to join our fast-growing team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Communicating with patients daily through the Patient Portal and by phone as needed
- Forwarding patients' questions to the appropriate clinician and then following up with the patient when the clinician replies
- Uploading faxes and documents into the Patient Portal
- Ordering lab kits to be drop-shipped to patients (generally done online; occasionally via fax or phone)
- Ordering supplements to be drop-shipped to patients from our online distributors
- Providing patients with instructions for completing lab tests
- Scheduling patient's appointments and answering questions regarding how to prepare for appointments
- Responding to patient inquiries about lab kits and supplements
- Working closely with office and operations staff to keep the clinic running smoothly
The ideal candidate will:
- Be extremely detail-oriented
- Have outstanding technological savviness and capability with the ability to move seamlessly between a variety of different software and cloud-based applications.
- Be able to perform repetitive tasks without losing focus
- Be able to work independently and remotely in a fast-paced environment with a distributed team
- Take responsibility for their actions and behavior
- Have interest and experience, either personal or professional, in integrative/functional medicine and the influence of lifestyle and food/diet on health
- Support and respect other team members
- Value work-life balance and self-care
- Share our vision of a healthier, happier world
Requirements and qualifications:
- Capable of learning new software programs quickly
- Strong writing, grammar and spelling skills
- Able to communicate professionally on the phone
- Computer hardware and internet access designed for speed and efficiency
You will work remotely from your home or home office
, and thus will need your own computer with high-speed internet, printer, phone, and other equipment. This job requires the use of a Mac computer, either laptop or desktop. Some of our programs only run on a Mac.
The position will start out as W2 part-time employee during training, but will quickly evolve into a salaried, full-time position. You’ll earn a competitive salary with benefits and be eligible for incentive compensation based on team performance and company revenue targets.
Adapt Clinic is a division of Chris Kresser LLC (CKLLC). CKLLC is a passionate, engaged group of people committed to a shared purpose of ending chronic disease. We work hard, but we also value rest, self-care, and rejuvenation. Most companies pay lip service to this, but we’ve embedded these values within our policies and procedures—from flexible work schedules to mandatory vacations, to a monthly wellness benefit, to a paid sabbatical, to free subscriptions to Calm. Click here to learn more about our unique benefits.
Must be a US resident to apply and have the ability to be generally available during normal business hours (9-5 PST).