Be a part of the ADAPT Health Coach Training Program and Help To Reinvent Healthcare and Reverse Chronic Disease
You’re a current ADAPT student pursuing your A-CFHC certification, and you would love to be part of something bigger, contribute to the revolution to reinvent healthcare, and reverse chronic disease. You value working independently, but also love the idea of playing an integral role with an organization that is committed to creating a healthier and happier world. You’re energized when you attend each Live Instructor session and would love to get a behind-the-scenes glimpse of how it all operates.
If you’re nodding your head as you read this, you might be a great fit for the Live Session Recording Host!
Kresser Institute is currently seeking a Live Session Recording Host to join our team as an independent contractor. If you are someone who thrives on creating order from chaos, are impeccably reliable, and want to work with a unique company and a team that possesses a shared purpose, our company could be the right fit for you.
- Work a total of 15 to 25 hours per month (10 to 12 sessions per month ranging from 30 to 90 minutes each)
- Have expertise in the Zoom video platform
- Send panelist links and ensure sessions start on time
- Assist instructors with any technology-related issues
- Assist students by answering questions in the chat box
- Set the chat feature to the appropriate setting
- Have supportive, empathetic presence
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Upload recordings of the session to our learning platform
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a current student of the ADAPT Health Coach Training Program
- Have flexible availability with the ability to work on different days and at different times each week
- Be impeccably reliable and able to log on 15 minutes before each session
- Have experience working with the Zoom video platform
- Have a quiet work environment free from distractions during the live recording session
- Be extremely detail-oriented
- Be resourceful and self-motivated
- Work remotely and independently in a fast-paced environment with a distributed team
- Be tech-savvy and able to learn new programs quickly
- Possess self-awareness and integrity
- Support and respect other team members
- Value work-life balance and self-care
- Share our vision of a healthier, happier world
Position, compensation, and benefits:
You will be paid $15/hr as a 1099 independent contractor.