Chorus.ai is the No. 1 Conversation Intelligence Platform for high-growth sales teams. Founded in 2015, Chorus.ai’s Conversation Intelligence Platform identifies and helps teams replicate the performance of top-performing reps by analyzing their sales meetings. These insights serve as the foundation of an effective coaching strategy for sales and customer success teams and provide insight into the voice-of-the-customer across the entire organization. Customers like Zoom, Outreach, Qualtrics, Adobe, and GitLab ramp new hires to productivity 30-50% faster and see an increase in quota attainment from 20-to-100%. Chorus.ai is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in Tel Aviv and Boston. We have raised over $55M from Emergence Capital, Redpoint Ventures and Georgian Capital.
Now is the time to join the Chorus.ai team! We are pioneers with a best in class product offering a real opportunity for a leader to join a high growth company in building out the demand generation strategy we need to successfully scale.
This is a highly visible position with huge room for impact at Chorus.ai. You will be a key driver for the company’s future growth, with responsibility to oversee and manage all aspects of demand generation as the team executes and delivers multi-touch campaigns to drive market awareness, educate and capture buyers interest, and ultimately build pipeline. You will be a data driven leader with the combination of strategic planning skills and the ability to identify unique and creative marketing solutions to drive growth, all while growing and mentoring a top-notch team. This role is based in San Francisco, and will report directly into the VP of Marketing.
- Drive growth through campaigns across multiple channels (webinars, events, display, SEO, SEM, social, partnerships, email) including owning the pipeline generation number, setting the strategy, developing forecasts, evaluating appropriate budgets, and measuring results
- Generate a consistent flow of marketing qualified leads to the BDR and AE teams
- Partner with sales to build a demand generation plan that engages and nurtures target accounts and those within our ICP. Support customer marketing activities.
- Work closely with content, customer and product marketing to determine which content assets are promoted to who, when, and at what cadence to target specific buying personas
- Define KPIs and dashboards to help us measure, optimize, and focus the demand generation activities on a weekly basis
- Effectively communicate results to the team, and how those results inform the strategy moving forward
- Own the marketing automation platform & processes to nurture leads and deliver them to sales
- Create a team environment that bolsters innovation and successful cross-department collaboration
What You Bring to the Table:
- 8+ years of marketing and/or demand generation experience preferably within a B2B SaaS startup, with 3+ years experience managing a team
- Proven record of meeting or exceeding pipeline and revenue targets in a high growth setting
- A love of analytics and a proven track record of analyzing campaign performance and identifying actionable insights to achieve your key metrics
- Outside-in thinker - strives to deeply understand the customer and create programs that connect
- Inquisitive and innovative - test and learn mentality with a hunger to leverage the latest technology and methods to drive growth
- Enthusiastic problem solver who can improvise and think creatively while optimizing on spend
- Excellent communicator who can clearly convey complex ideas and data in written, presentation, and verbal formats to executives and team members
- Creative, and willing to be hands-on. This is both a strategic and a "doing" role with a highly collaborative team
- Experience with marketing automation - Marketo and Salesforce.com experience required
- Strong project management skills including production schedules, budgets, stakeholder coordination, and agency/vendor oversight
- Thrives in fast-paced startup environment with an openness to change course as needed