Chorus.ai is a well-funded, California-Israel startup, backed by top investors including Emergence Capital and Redpoint Ventures, renowned Silicon Valley venture capital firms that have backed enterprise software companies like Salesforce, Yammer, Zoom, SuccessFactors, Box, Zendesk, and Twilio.
Chorus.ai is the market-leading Conversation Intelligence platform. Transcribing and analyzing customer-facing calls and meetings in real-time, we help our customers scale their revenue teams by giving them full visibility into their team’s deals. Our customers include stellar companies like Adobe, Qualtrics, Outreach and many other businesses you'd recognize.
If you love great challenges, working with people that are among the best at what they do and want to grow as a technical thought leader – we want to meet you!
Location: we are based in central TLV, within walking distance from the Shalom train station.
- Design, prototype and integrate end-to-end projects that include integrations with our real-time NLP, ML and ASR (Automatic Speech Recognition) infrastructure.
- Work side-by-side with other Engineers (FE and BE), as well as researchers, designers and Product Managers.
- Build world-class systems that can scale to support our ever-growing pool of customers.
- Learn, incorporate and utilize the newest technology in furthering the aims of the company and the product.
- 7+ years of industry experience in software development.
- Experience in Python.
- B.Sc. in Computer Science, Mathematics, or s/w Engineering.
- Great interpersonal communication skills.
- Highly responsible, enthusiastic and thorough.
- Ability and initiative to handle end-to-end responsibilities.
- Experience in handling structured and unstructured data (NoSQL DBs).
- Advanced degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, SW Engineering or Linguistic studies.