Chorus.ai is the No. 1 Conversation Intelligence Platform for high-growth sales teams. Founded in 2015, Chorus.ai’s Conversation Intelligence Platform identifies and helps teams replicate the performance of top-performing reps by analyzing their sales meetings. These insights serve as the foundation of an effective coaching strategy for sales and customer success teams and provide insight into the voice-of-the-customer across the entire organization. Customers like Zoom, Outreach, Qualtrics, Adobe, and GitLab ramp new hires to productivity 30-50% faster and see an increase in quota attainment from 20-to-100%. Chorus.ai is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in Tel Aviv and Boston. We have raised over $55M from Emergence Capital, Redpoint Ventures and Georgian Capital. Now is the time to join the Chorus.ai team!
We’re searching for a Senior Product Designer to help take design at Chorus to the next level. You’ll be focusing on driving adoption of the platform by contributing designs that are intuitive and highly engaging to our users as well as influence the product by lending your design perspective to the planning process. We’re a tight-knit design team that values collaboration, decisiveness balanced with curiosity, and articulate communication. This role is based in San Francisco and will report into our Design Team Lead.
Please include a portfolio link in your application submission.
What You’ll Do:
- Contribute to and evolve design guidelines and vision for Chorus
- Work with product and engineering partners to prioritize goals in a problems space and establish timelines and deliverables that uphold user needs within business goals
- Design and iterate on features that guide users through workflows in Chorus in intuitive and engaging ways
- Share and ask for feedback from fellow designers and product team members
- Work with engineering to ensure that features are implemented at quality
- Identify and share ways to improve our design quality and processes
- Provide mentorship to other designers on the team
- Help grow and maintain our design system
What You Bring to the Table:
- 5+ years as an IC on a product design team
- Portfolio demonstrating projects that move the needle on user engagement and showcase strong interaction and visual design
- Experience creating user flows, wireframes, and prototypes to explore potential solutions and to produce high fidelity designs
- Experience with cross-functional partnerships
- A collaborative attitude and appetite for learning
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Bonus: experience working with distributed teams
- Bonus: experience working on enterprise products (extra bonus for sales products)