At Chorus.ai, we have pioneered Conversation Intelligence and are helping top revenue teams understand and improve their business conversations at scale.
We are a fast-growing, venture-backed, San Francisco, CA-based startup. We interface with top companies and help them achieve success on a daily basis.
- We have raised over $55M from Emergence Capital, Redpoint Ventures and Georgian Partners.
- Our customers include Adobe, AdRoll, Outreach, Qualtrics, Procore and many more world-class go-to-market organizations.
- We’ve helped customers increase close rates by 35%, cut ramp times in half, and identify opportunities in how they sell that has generated tens of millions of dollars in value.
Business Development Representative (BDR) Manager
Location: Boston, MA
We’re the future of sales intelligence and the home for all sales, enablement, and operations leaders that strive to be growth catalysts. You’ll love it here because we work hard for our customers and our customers appreciate the work we do. We also place a strong emphasis on a culture of learning, career development, and personal + professional growth.
What You'll Achieve:
- Manage, hire, and scale a world-class BDR team to overachieve their quota.
- Serve as the expert in the sales organization for best inbound and outbound pipeline generation practices.
- Provide guidance on the sales process, building pipeline and driving qualified opportunities for the sales organization.
- Influence a repeatable scalable process for generating pipeline as the company scales.
- Coach and empower your team as they grow their sales career. Create and implement training and a clear path of success and promotion for team members.
- Create and deliver accurate analysis on individual/team results and maintain reporting to accurately track and manage BDR sales metrics.
- Foster open-communication while driving a fun and successful sales team climate.
- Exhibit a high degree of motivation, energy, and creativity working in a fast paced organization.
- 2-4 years proven work experience as a Manager of a Business Development team, preferably in SaaS software
- Understanding of sales process and best practices - preferably within a direct, B2B inbound/outbound sales environment.
- Experience with sales management and lead gen software tools (SFDC, Outreach, LinkedIn Sales Nav, Zoom, etc).
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Experience managing and improving BDR KPIs.
- Consistent track record of quota overachievement as a manager.
- Results oriented, metrics driven track record.
- Strong organizational and team management skills.
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Business, Marketing or relevant field.