At Chorus.ai, we have pioneered Conversation Intelligence and are helping top revenue teams understand their business conversations at scale.
We are a fast-growing, venture-backed, San Francisco, CA-based startup. Interface with top companies and help them achieve success on a daily basis.
- We have raised over $55M from Georgian Partners, Emergence Capital and Redpoint Ventures.
- Our customers include Adobe, AdRoll, Outreach, Qualtrics, Procore, GitLab and many more world-class brands.
Manager / Senior Manager, Content Marketing
Location: San Francisco, CA
As Manager or Senior Manager, Content Marketing, you will be at the frontline of delivering narratives that generate awareness, leads and pipeline to contribute to Chorus’ phenomenal growth story. You will develop a deep understanding of our sales target audience, motivators, pain points, and personalities. Based on this research, you will define the content marketing plan, create the content that deeply connects with our target audience i.e. sales organizations. This position reports to and works closely with the Head of Product Marketing.
WHAT YOU'LL ACHIEVE
- Understand Chorus’ customer journey, key messages, target buyers, users and influencers.
- Help create quarterly content marketing themes and determine the appropriate mix of top, middle, and bottom of funnel content across buyer personas along with the demand gen team.
- Work in conjunction with our SEO expert and demand gen team to define monthly / quarterly / annual content and blogging calendar.
- Help establish content benchmarks and monthly/quarterly/yearly goals that align with larger marketing and company objectives.
- Write original content of various types (e.g. thought leadership articles, blog posts, ebooks, website copy, email messaging, webinars, event presentations, etc.).
- Edit, proofread, and improve content written by others to ensure materials meet key objectives.
- Work with PR, demand gen, sales and customer success to discover and test potentially lucrative content partnerships, syndication, and amplification opportunities.
- Work with the revenue ops team to manage content analytics dashboards that track and report on content performance against quarterly OKRs.
- Identify successes, failures, and areas of missed opportunity that can be addressed going ahead.
- 5-7+ years B2B technology marketing experience, preferably at leading SaaS companies.
- Experience writing for a sales or marketing technology business a plus.
- Strong writing, visual communication and storytelling skills with a portfolio to match.
- Proven track record of generating leads and pipeline via strategic content marketing initiatives.
- An ideas person - strong ability to produce research and data-driven content ideas.
- Deep understanding of the B2B customer lifecycle and the types of content and campaigns needed at each phase of the funnel.
- A firm grasp on SEO best practices preferred.
- Experience with content marketing measurement tools like Google Analytics, Hubspot/ Marketo analytics, Bizible.
- Experience repurposing content for different uses and formats.
- Minimum 5 years experience in a content marketing-related role.
- A great sense of humor and social media presence a great plus.
- Proven ability to build strong relationships with partners, Sales, and demand gen.
- An energetic and willing attitude - you love jumping in to help wherever you can.