Finance Assistant @ Chorus.ai
At Chorus.ai, we have pioneered the Conversation Cloud and are helping top revenue teams understand their business conversations at scale.
We are a fast-growing, venture-backed, San Francisco, CA-based startup. Interface with top companies and help them achieve success on a daily basis.
- We have raised over $55M from Emergence Capital, Redpoint Ventures and Georgian Capital.
- Our customers include Adobe, AdRoll, Outreach, Qualtrics, Procore, Gitlab, and many more world-class brands.
Location: India / Philippines
Chorus is looking for a Finance Assistant to support our day-to-day financial transactions and materials and help maintain our company’s financial processes. As a Finance Assistant at Chorus.ai, you will work side by side with our finance, GTM teams, and management. This role is ideal for highly-motivated individuals who are process-oriented, organized, quick learners and high performers with excellent communication skills. This is a great opportunity to gain finance experience in a fast-paced and rapidly changing business environment and grow with us!
- Managing Accounts Payable: vendor and contract management, payables processing.
- Managing end to end Account Receivable collection process.
- Maintain and support customer billing process & back-up.
- Managing expense reports: expense reports reviews and payments.
- Managing credit card reporting: prepare all company’s credit card reports and entries
- Managing bookkeeping back up: accounting entries in Quickbooks, SaaSOptics and initial financial reports (P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash Flows, Account Reconciliation)
- Graduate of Accountancy (BSA/ BSC/ Bcom)
- 2-4 years of experience as an Accountant/ Finance Assistant
- Proficient in all MS Office applications (Excel) & Google spreadsheets.
- High level of English, both spoken & written.
- Availability to work in US hours (IST 12:30 PM to 9:30 PM, Monday-Friday)
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Quick learner & independent with the capability of driving results with a “can-do” approach.
- Ability to take ownership of end-to-end responsibilities
- Thorough, well organized & process-oriented