Chorus.ai is a well-funded, California-Israel startup, backed by top investors including Emergence Capital and Redpoint Ventures, renowned Silicon Valley venture capital firms that have backed enterprise software companies like Salesforce, Yammer, Zoom, SuccessFactors, Box, Zendesk, and Twilio.
Chorus.ai is the market-leading Conversation Intelligence platform. Transcribing and analyzing customer-facing calls and meetings in real-time, we help our customers scale their revenue teams by giving them full visibility into their team’s deals. Our customers include stellar companies like Adobe, Qualtrics, Outreach and many other businesses you'd recognize.
If you love great challenges, working with people that are among the best at what they do and want to grow as a technical thought leader – we want to meet you!
Location: we are based in central TLV, within walking distance from the Shalom train station.
We are looking for a top-notch Test Automation Engineer with a proven track record of building test automation for an enterprise product, or a consumer product used by millions of customers. You move quickly but are insanely meticulous and can design and build world-class automation systems that can robustly test our enterprise products. You love coding but not afraid of hands-on QA.
- Owning test automation end to end projects that integrate with our real-time NLP, ASR and ML infrastructure.
- Production acceptance testing: final verification of new customer releases and updates.
- Build world-class systems that can scale to support our ever-growing pool of customers.
- Working closely and effectively with global product, BE & FE engineering teams.
- Learn, incorporate and utilize the newest technology in furthering the aims of the company and the product.
- Minimum 3 years of industry experience in UI test automation & QA (using Selenium).
- Strong development skills.
- B.Sc. in Computer Science, Mathematics, s/w Engineering, or comparable.
- Proven track record of leadership, excellence & creativity.
- Great interpersonal & communication skills.
- Highly responsible, enthusiastic and thorough.
- Ability and initiative to handle end-to-end responsibilities.
- Mastery of Python.
- Open source experience.
- Understanding of CI processes.