Chorus.ai is searching for an experienced Partner Sales Leader, reporting into the VP Sales. This role will manage and develop our existing partners, define and formalize a repeatable channel sales model, and close new relationships.
Chorus.ai is the No. 1 Conversation Intelligence Platform for high-growth sales teams. Founded in 2015, Chorus.ai’s Conversation Intelligence Platform identifies and helps teams replicate the performance of top-performing reps by analyzing their sales meetings. These insights serve as the foundation of an effective coaching strategy for sales and customer success teams and provide insight into the voice-of-the-customer across the entire organization. Customers like Zoom, Outreach, Qualtrics, Adobe, and GitLab ramp new hires to productivity 30-50% faster and see an increase in quota attainment from 20-to-100%. Chorus.ai is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in Tel Aviv and Boston. We have raised over $55M from Emergence Capital, Redpoint Ventures and Georgian Capital.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You must be passionate about sales, coaching, and employee development, and have a measurable track record of success selling and promoting complex SaaS solutions in a B2B environment. This position will focus on revenue growth via our existing partners, while recruiting and developing new ones that focus on Sales Enablement and Sales Productivity. To meet goals, this role requires strategic and business planning skills focused on revenue growth and new customer acquisition through Channel Partners.
Chorus.ai is in hyper-growth mode. We’re in a white hot market, with passionate customers and a growing, hard working team. Our investors and advisors are best in class, and we are ready to pop. If you are a difference-maker in channel sales who shares our passion for partnerships and is ready to participate in our rapid growth, we would love to hear from you.
- Execute a repeatable partner strategy
- Grow revenue from existing partners
- Recruit and manage new partners
- Implement internal processes to encourage co-selling
- Collaborate with internal teams to deliver an end-to-end approach
- Travel and represent Chorus at partner events
- At least 3-5 years of relevant work experience: Partnership/Channel experience is not required, but successful candidates have a consulting mindset and B2B Sales chops
- Ability to quickly understand the company, product, and our place in the ecosystem. Must be familiar with B2B SaaS products; specifically sales tooling
- Experience collaborating with marketing and product a plus
- Self starter, with basic design and document creating skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision