At Chorus.ai, we have pioneered the Conversation Cloud and are helping top revenue teams understand their business conversations at scale.
We are a fast-growing, venture-backed, San Francisco, CA-based startup. We interface with top companies and help them achieve success on a daily basis.
- We have raised over $55M from Emergence Capital, Redpoint Ventures and Georgian Partners.
- Our customers include Adobe, AdRoll, Outreach, Qualtrics, Gitlab, Procore and many more world-class go-to-market brands.
Customer Success Manager
Location: San Francisco
Customer Success at Chorus is not a typical CSM role. Our customers are some of the most high-performing and high growth go-to-market organizations in the country. They partner with Chorus to unlock the potential of their business conversations.
Conversation Intelligence is an emerging category, our CSMs must be the thought leaders in how to transform the data and insights from customer calls and Chorus’s AI into concrete insights, and help our customers drive change through their front-lines.
What You'll Do:
- Maintain ownership of a portfolio of customers, developing new relationships while supporting existing teams to ultimately drive adoption and retention of Chorus across their organization.
- On-board customers and build deep, authentic relationships with our users and key senior stakeholders (incl. VP-level contacts, managers and individual contributors).
- Understand a customer’s strategic and operational objectives and through a combination of understanding, creativity and expertise in the sales process and our product, identify ways in which Chorus can help.
- Become a trusted advisor to customers and advise them on how to drive change through their teams and organizations.
- Drive engagement and impact to customers through the product as well as creative experiments 'that don’t scale,' that can be productized in the future.
- Proactively analyze customer data using Chorus to identify unknown potential opportunities for customers.
- You have 2-4 years of demonstrated success in Customer Success or Account Management role.
- Intelligent, curious, and a fast learner. You naturally want to research and deeply understand our customer’s world.
- You are a strategic, analytical thinker that likes to break things down and understand things end-to-end so you can identify and focus on the things that will drive impact.
- Driven and process oriented with the ability to effectively balance competing priorities and make decisions that best support Chorus, the team, and the customer. You’re able to efficiently switch contexts from responding to customer emails to giving a product demo to meeting with the product team about an upcoming feature.
- Skilled at identifying and forging relationships with decision makers and influential stakeholders.
- Have a great understanding of world-class go-to-market process, including how Revenue Operations, managers, sales / CS leaders and individual contributors think and operate.
- Understanding sales methodologies and playbooks like Sandler, Winning By Design, MEDDIC and more.
- Knowledge and experience in analyzing and reporting large volumes of data.
- You’re biased towards action and aren’t afraid to try something new with a client including framing a conversation, creating the right set of materials, and leading a collaborative conversation. You care more about getting something done than getting it perfect.
- You are a great communicator and team player.