At Chorus.ai, we pioneered the Conversation Cloud and are helping top revenue teams understand their business conversations at scale. We use cutting-edge NLP (natural language processing) to identify key indicators within video, audio and text communications to surface opportunities to engage, sell and retain customers more effectively.
We are a fast-growing, venture-backed, San Francisco, CA-based startup.
- We have raised over $55M from Emergence Capital, Redpoint Ventures and Georgian Partners.
- Our customers include Adobe, AdRoll, Outreach, Qualtrics, Gitlab, Procore and many more world-class go-to-market brands.
Product Manager, Data and Insights
Location: San Francisco, CA
The Chorus product team is responsible for ensuring that we use our AI to its fullest potential, delivering the best possible experience to our customers and driving growth while leading cross-functional teams of product, engineering, data science and design. As an AI platform, the quality of data and insights we deliver to our customers is foundational to our value prop and integral for our success. We are looking for a rock-star product manager to own the roadmap and drive development for our data and insights capabilities. This PM will work closely with our R&D and data platform teams to continuously improve and expand upon our data sets, models, and insights we deliver to our customers.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Figure out what users want and what our market needs are; build it well with our amazing engineers and designers; ship it smoothly.
- Identify needs through a combination of user research, collecting feedback from cross-functional teammates, diving into data, and competitive analysis.
- Lead a cross-functional team of developers, designers and QA to ship product. Manage the product development process from conception through design, release, and iterations.
- Define your product vision, strategy, and roadmap, and inspire people with it across the company.
- Prioritize your and your team's work.
- Ensure we ship a well-crafted product at a timely pace.
- Define metrics for success and failure; analyze and create dashboards for key metrics.
- You have experience owning and shipping data and/or analytics products end-to-end
- You have a strong background in AI / Machine Learning / NLP
- You are comfortable having detailed technical discussions with data scientists and engineers
- You get excited about growth and metrics. You are comfortable stating a vision and making sure the organization is aligned with your vision.
- You have a passion for turning product concepts into reality through careful definition and analysis in a high growth environment, and your products begin with a deep understanding of your customer. Experience building customer-facing products is a plus.
- You demonstrated success owning products and leading development teams.
- You love distilling the essence out of what you have learned to draw conclusions and always have the big picture in mind; you've demonstrated a strong business acumen.
- You drive consensus across multiple stakeholders and create clarity.
- You are comfortable working in a distributed team (HQ in SF); You are open to traveling to Tel-Aviv, Israel to meet with our research team and data-science team.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills (we demo and write a lot...)
- You are collaborative and love jumping in to help wherever you can.
- BA / BS required.