Chorus.ai is the No. 1 Conversation Intelligence Platform for high-growth sales teams. Founded in 2015, Chorus.ai’s Conversation Intelligence Platform identifies and helps teams replicate the performance of top-performing reps by analyzing their sales meetings. These insights serve as the foundation of an effective coaching strategy for sales and customer success teams and provide insight into the voice-of-the-customer across the entire organization. Customers like Zoom, Outreach, Qualtrics, Adobe, and GitLab ramp new hires to productivity 30-50% faster and see an increase in quota attainment from 20-to-100%. Chorus.ai is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in Tel Aviv and Boston. We have raised over $55M from Emergence Capital, Redpoint Ventures and Georgian Capital.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE IT HERE
- We care deeply about our customers and employees and work hard to create great experiences for both
- We place a strong emphasis on a culture of learning, career development, and personal and professional growth.
- We’re funded by some of the best VCs in the world who believe in our vision.
- We’re based in San Francisco’s Financial District
Now is the time to join the Chorus.ai team! We are pioneers with a best in class product offering a real opportunity for a hungry leader to join a high growth company in building out the People infrastructure we need to successfully scale.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As our Head of People Operations, you’ll be working directly with Chorus.ai’s CEO and Leadership Team to develop Chorus’ people strategy, infrastructure, processes and policies to support our growth from 100 to over 300 employees across 3 countries in the next 2 years. We are looking for someone with proven success in high-growth startups to Establish our People and Talent Strategy, Operationalize our Values, Build and Develop Talent, Champion Diversity, Activate Employee Engagement, and be an Influential Leader.
Key responsibilities include:
- Partner with CEO/Leadership team to develop strategic roadmap to build the People function to support Company’s growth as it relates to hiring, people development and talent needs.
- Design, build, manage, and develop a People Operations Team to deliver on People Strategy.
- Serve as a strategic thought partner to the organization to ensure people shape strategy and vice versa.
- Take a consultative approach to partnering with management to provide people advice and counsel and support decisions; guide management and employee actions by communicating and enforcing values.
- Develop and execute an aligned People Strategy, processes and policies across the entire employee lifecycle including recruiting, hiring, onboarding, development, performance management and offboarding.
- Help Chorus operationalize and embed our Operating Principles throughout the organization and our processes so we live the Principles every day
- Champion for a diverse and ethical organization; use diversity as an advantage to uncover the needs, perspectives, and talents of candidates and employees with diverse backgrounds.
- Build and execute a recruiting and people development strategy enabling us to meet our hiring and talent goals by with the highest caliber candidates who embody our Company culture and operating principles; establish framework for recruiting and developing employees that creates a sustainable employer brand and competitive advantage through partnership with Marketing, owning key KPIs such as Glassdoor reviews and eNPS.
- Drive company wide initiatives to increase employee engagement and productivity by rewarding and recognizing value in line with our Operating Principles.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- B.A./B.S. in Human Resources, Organizational Development, or Business
- 5-7 years of progressive leadership experience in People Operations in startup or high growth environment
- 3+ years of management experience
- Comfortable as a “hands-on” leader and willing to roll up your sleeves to get things done
- Experience working with globally distributed organization
- Active affiliation with leaders in successful startups that practice effective People Operations Management desired
Together we're building a culture that embraces diversity and learning, humility and excellence. Chorus is committed to building an inclusive and diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcome people from all backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives.