Chorus.ai is a well-funded, California-Israel startup, backed by top investors including Emergence Capital and Redpoint Ventures, renowned Silicon Valley venture capital firms that have backed enterprise software companies like Salesforce, Yammer, Zoom, SuccessFactors, Box, Zendesk, and Twilio.
Chorus.ai is the market-leading Conversation Intelligence platform. Transcribing and analyzing customer-facing calls and meetings in real-time, we help our customers scale their revenue teams by giving them full visibility into their team’s deals. Our customers include stellar companies like Adobe, Zoom, Qualtrics, Outreach and many other businesses you'd recognize.
If you love great challenges, working with people that are among the best at what they do and want to grow as a technical thought leader – we want to meet you!
Location: we are based in central TLV, within walking distance from the Shalom train station.
As a BE Team Lead you will be managing a team of 3-4 engineers in all aspects, including:
- Lead execution of team deliverables and work with the team to set and achieve Objectives & Key Results (OKR’s).
- Support setting the mid- and long-term technical roadmap for the team in collaboration with the technical leads and the leadership team.
- Mentor, coach and grow team members and support them in their career growth.
- Foster a healthy and collaborative team culture and be a role model by demonstrating Chorus's operating principles.
- Participate in code review and technical whiteboard discussions.
- Support trading off technical debt versus the pace of progress.
In addition, you will work as a part of the team in hands-on development at least 50% of the time:
- Design, prototype and integrate end-to-end projects that include integrations with our real-time NLP, ML and ASR (Automatic Speech Recognition) infrastructure.
- Build world-class systems that can scale to support our ever-growing pool of customers.
- Work side-by-side with other Engineers (FE and BE), as well as researchers, designers and Product Managers.
- Learn, incorporate and utilize the newest technology in furthering the aims of the company and the product.
- 4+ years of industry experience in software development.
- 2+ years of experience in managing a team.
- Experience in Python.
- B.Sc. in Computer Science, Mathematics, or s/w Engineering.
- Great interpersonal communication skills.
- Passion and commitment.
- Process oriented and drive for results approach.
- People person: empathetic and self-aware.
- Ability and initiative to handle end-to-end responsibilities.
- Experience in handling structured and unstructured data (NoSQL DBs).
- Advanced degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, SW Engineering or Linguistic studies.