At Chorus.ai, we have pioneered the Conversation Cloud and are helping top revenue teams understand their business conversations at scale.
We are a fast-growing, venture-backed, San Francisco, CA-based startup. We interface with top companies and help them achieve success on a daily basis.
- We have raised over $55M from Emergence Capital, Redpoint Ventures and Georgian Partners.
- Our customers include Adobe, AdRoll, Outreach, Qualtrics, Gitlab, Procore and many more world-class go-to-market brands.
Position: Strategic Customer Success Manager
Location: San Francisco, CA
You will work closely with current customers and prospective new customers as a trusted advisor to deeply understand their unique company challenges and goals. You will consult with customers using our platform to evangelize solutions that will help them reach their business goals within their organizations.
You will be critical to the management of enterprise-level, strategic accounts in order to help drive a high level of customer satisfaction, successful product use, and customer retention.
What You'll Do:
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts.
- Accelerate customer adoption by aligning Chorus with customer's business objectives and goals.
- Perform initial on-boarding of accounts with enterprise level customers, ensuring strong adoption and ongoing engagement throughout the entire customer lifecycle, resulting in renewal and expansion within your Book of Business.
- Establish relationships with important C - Level Executives to secure renewal and guide further product adoption; serve as strategic advisor, and handle overall responsibility for managing the customer relationship, health, and risk, from end-to-end once the sale is made, including keeping the customer informed of all product updates.
- Work with customers to develop a success plan that outlines how Chorus addresses their essential need both immediately and in the future that includes metrics for success.
- Navigate large, complex organizations with various levels of platform adoption; create ongoing touch points to engage with individual contributors, champions, and key decision makers.
- Perform quarterly customer success reviews that confirm satisfaction, resolve technical issues, and expand usage throughout the account.
- Moderate travel (up to 20%)
- Bachelor's degree or Master’s degree (MBA preferred).
- 4+ years of Account Management or Customer Success experience and proven ability to succeed in a fast-paced, dynamic and high growth technology environment.
- Able to quickly establish proactive, value-driven, high-touch relationships with your customers to understand, document and align customer strategies, business objectives, processes and project.
- Strong business acumen and the ability to successfully navigate and influence strong personalities within a complex business environment, maintaining executive presence and confidence in communicating with technical, business, and C-level stakeholders.
- Demonstrated experience selling/managing SaaS software customers with a deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models, and proven experience renewing and expanding six figure contracts.
- Strategic, analytical thinker that likes to break things down and understand things end-to-end so you can identify and focus on the things that will drive impact.
- Driven and process oriented with the ability to effectively balance competing priorities and make decisions that best support Chorus, the team, and the customer. You’re able to efficiently switch contexts from responding to customer emails to giving a product demo to meeting with the product team about an upcoming feature.
- Have a great understanding of world-class go-to-market process, including how Revenue Operations, Enablement Leaders, Sales Managers, Customer Success leaders and individual contributors think and operate.
- You’re biased towards action and aren’t afraid to try something new with a client including framing a conversation, creating the right set of materials, and leading a collaborative conversation. You care more about getting something done than getting it perfect.
- Able to function in a high volume, forever evolving new business environment while always maintaining a smile and positive disposition.
- Strong empathy for customers AND passion for revenue and growth.
- General understanding of sales methodologies and playbooks like Sandler, Winning By Design, MEDDIC a plus!