At Chorus.ai, we have pioneered Conversation Intelligence and are helping top revenue teams understand their business conversations at scale.
We are a fast-growing, venture-backed, San Francisco, CA-based startup. Interface with top companies and help them achieve success on a daily basis.
- We have raised over $55M from Emergence Capital, Redpoint Ventures and Georgian Partners.
- Our customers include Adobe, AdRoll, Outreach, Qualtrics, Procore, GitLab and many more world-class brands.
Field Marketing Manager
Location: San Francisco, CA
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for the successful planning, execution, and measurement of field marketing programs including trade shows, conferences, customer dinners, webinars, and more.
- Evaluate industry events and programs for their ability to generate sales interest and pipeline. Use these events to build the brand, develop sales pipeline, and strengthen customer and partner relationships.
- Develop end-to-end event design - from the look and feel to the creating the pre and post engagement plan, you own developing everything needed to secure leads and meetings, as well as maximize event ROI.
- Build relationships with prominent influencers and thought leaders.
- Coordinate and communicate with colleagues in the Marketing and Sales organizations to align field initiatives with our GTM strategy and ensure timely lead follow up.
- Track and report on the budget and overall expenses for your programs. Measure and optimize ROI on events and customer marketing activities to develop future programs.
- 3+ years B2B technology marketing experience, preferably at leading SaaS companies.
- Prior event management experiences required.
- Detail and process oriented.
- Proven ability to build strong relationships with colleagues and partners.
- Excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills.
- An energetic and willing attitude - you love jumping in to help wherever you can.