At Chorus.ai, we have pioneered Conversation Intelligence and are helping top revenue teams understand their business conversations at scale.
We are a fast-growing, venture-backed, San Francisco, CA-based startup. Interface with top companies and help them achieve success on a daily basis.
Office Manager and Executive Assistant
Location: San Francisco, CA
Chorus.ai is looking for an upbeat and super-organized people person to support our San Francisco office and be the welcoming face of Chorus to our team, job candidates and customers.
So what does the ideal candidate look like? You care deeply about the happiness, success, and productivity of those around you, and are invested in creating an environment where each team member can thrive. You are a creative problem solver and a keen eye for detail. You take the initiative to anticipate and address any needs that may arise. You believe the customer is the most important of any business. You have a growth mind-set and believe that company culture can impact the success of a company as much as anything else.
Does this sound like you? We would love to chat!
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage vendors, facilities, relationship with landlord, and other parties to ensure the office environment meets the team’s needs to be happy, productive and successful.
- Organize, maintain and update records associated with finances, employees, vendors, etc.
- Monitor US office expenditures and maintain budget.
- Monthly expense reconciliation with US Finance Manager, assist in shaping US budget with VP Finance.
- Assist with the coordination of recruiting onsite interviews for job candidates.
- Ensure the office is clean, orderly, and well stocked (office supplies and food), and manage sending and receiving packages.
- Onboard new employees, and ensure first day is smooth (equipment, systems, etc.)
- Work with Boston, Toronto, and Tel Aviv offices on initiatives.
- Schedule and plan company events including: onsite and offsite meetings, quarterly events, weekly happy hours and celebrations.
- Manage the schedule and travel arrangements of Chorus’s CEO (~10% of your time)
- 2+ years of experience, preferably as an office coordinator or executive assistant
- Rock solid project management skills
- A superior attention to detail, a willingness to learn, and a can-do attitude
- Positivity, a sense of humor, and sensitivity to group dynamics and individual needs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A passion for creating a positive culture and work environment
- Tech savvy -- very comfortable with Google Docs/Microsoft Office, SaaS software