Chorus.ai is a well-funded, California-Israel startup, backed by top investors including Emergence Capital and Redpoint Ventures, renowned Silicon Valley venture capital firms that have backed enterprise software companies like Salesforce, Yammer, Zoom, SuccessFactors, Box, Zendesk, and Twilio.
Chorus.ai is the market-leading Conversation Intelligence platform. Transcribing and analyzing customer-facing calls and meetings in real-time, we help our customers scale their revenue teams by giving them full visibility into their team’s deals. Our customers include stellar companies like Adobe, Qualtrics, Outreach and many other businesses you'd recognize.
If you love great challenges, working with people that are among the best at what they do and want to grow as a technical thought leader – we want to meet you!
Location: we are based in central TLV, within walking distance from the Shalom train station.
- Own customer-facing components, public websites and integrations with 3rd party platforms, as well as designing the best ways to communicate analytics & visualize data.
- Working with the latest Frontend technologies: Typescript, Angular 9, Server Side Rendering, NodeJS, PWA.
- Working side-by-side with our BE and Research teams, as well as designers and Product managers.
- Learn, incorporate and utilize the newest technology in furthering the aim of the company and the product.
- 4+ years of experience in web development
- Mastery of JS, CSS & SCSS, HTML5
- Experience in ES6 & Typescript
- Great team player with high communication skills
- High performer, able to adjust to rapidly changing requirements in a SaaS development environment
- Follow best practices and workflow development standards
- Deep knowledge and experience with Angular
- Webpack, Angular-cli & Node.js
- Wireframing and UX experience
- B.Sc. in Computer Science, S/W Engineering or equivalent
- Experienced with Unit Testing, Test Automation and CI
- Knowledge in Python
- Contributing to open-source projects