At Chorus.ai, we have pioneered Conversation Intelligence and are helping top revenue teams understand and improve their business conversations at scale.
We are a fast-growing, venture-backed, San Francisco, CA-based startup. We interface with top companies and help them achieve success on a daily basis.
- We have raised over $55M from Emergence Capital, Redpoint Ventures and Georgian Partners.
- Our customers include Adobe, AdRoll, Outreach, Qualtrics, Procore and many more world-class go-to-market organizations.
- We’ve helped customers increase close rates by 35%, cut ramp times in half, and identify opportunities in how they sell that has generated tens of millions of dollars in value.
Location: San Francisco, CA
We’re the future of sales intelligence and the home for all sales, enablement, and operations leaders that strive to be growth catalysts. We are looking for a Technical Support Engineer who will take end-to-end ownership of customer issues, including initial troubleshooting, identification of root cause, and issue resolution. The Support Engineer will also champion knowledge documentation so customers can self-solve questions.
WHAT YOU'LL ACHIEVE
- Work with our Customer Success team and Support Team to resolve technical issues for users.
- Exceed customer expectations on response quality, timeliness of responses and overall customer experience.
- Collect information, document and open bugs with Engineering for product issues that are impacting customers.
- Create process for troubleshooting documentation in the support knowledge base.
- Investigate issues using SQL, log files, and custom tools.
- Develop and document new support procedures and scripts.
- 5+ years of support engineer experience (SaaS experience is a plus!)
- Robust experience running diagnostic reports.
- Strong SQL and MongoDB skills.
- Experience working with Zendesk.
- Experience working with Linux systems (as a user, no system admin experience required).
- Experience with site reliability engineering and security.
- Python scripting is a plus.
- Cross functional team player with excellent and concise communication skills.
- Outstanding analytical and organizational abilities.
- Ability to remain calm, composed and articulate when dealing with tough customer situations.
- BA/BS required.