We are scaling a world-class Business Development Team to help expand our customer portfolio. Inbound Business Development Representatives are responsible for engaging with prospects who come through our inbound marketing efforts. You will be responsible for educating, and qualifying potential new customers. Whether through phone, email, live chat, social media or other external facing channels, you’re expected to provide value to everyone you interact with whether they buy from us or not.
- Follow up with every inbound lead according to a strict SLA through channels like Drift, Referral Programs, Lead Nurture, Webinars, Events, etc.
- Work to understand what each inbound lead wants to do through qualification and discovery calls
- Convert qualified leads into meetings by performing discovery calls to develop a strong pipeline of opportunities for Account Executives
- Work with Marketing and the Demand Generation team to assess and optimize what channels, sequences and cadences are working and which ones are not
- Exceed weekly and monthly qualified goals to ensure company revenue objectives are met
- Become an expert on our company and our solution so you can clearly explain our value prop to organizations
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Be a quick learner, open to coaching, and willing to roll up your sleeves to “figure it out” and get the job done
- Competitive by nature, but you understand and embrace the notion that you're on a team and will help others as much as possible
- Highly organized with strong time management skills
- Thrive in fast-paced, changing environments
What Will Make Me Stand Out?
- Sales training, quota attainment, or pre-call planning experience
- Experience using Salesforce.com and Outreach
- Experience with working in a fast-growing startup