Location: San Francisco, CA
Our design team at Chorus.ai is growing fast and we’re in need of a product designer with a background in mobile apps to help us improve our app experience. You’ll be owning the redesign of our iOS app top to bottom, front to back. This is a huge opportunity to shape our users’ mobile experience and define our mobile style guide.
**REQUIRED: Include portfolio link in your application submission. Applications without portfolios will not be considered**
At Chorus.ai, we’re helping top revenue teams understand their business conversations at scale. We're a fast-growing, venture-backed, San Francisco, CA-based startup interfacing with top companies and helping them achieve success on a daily basis.
• We've raised over $50M, including a recent round of $33M, from Georgian Partners, Emergence Capital, and Redpoint Ventures.
• Our customers include Adobe, InVision, Zoom, Pandora, UserTesting, Asana, AdRoll, Marketo, MongoDB, and many more world-class brands.
Some achievements we like to boast about:
• Highest NPS in our sector
• Only native Zoom integration
• G2 Momentum Leader (Summer 2019)
• G2 Top 50 Products for Sales (2019)
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work closely with Product Managers to establish timelines and deliverables on a project-by-project basis.
- Work closely with the design team to establish a mobile-specific design system.
- Engage engineering to help determine a design’s overall feasibility and affect on engineering effort.
- Own mobile design from concept to implementation.
- Be a constant champion for the user in every aspect of your work.
- Present your work to other designers, team members, and stakeholders for feedback and buy-in.
- Work within our design system while contributing to its expansion and maintenance.
- Three to four years experience working on native apps for iOS (any work on Android is a bonus).
- Strong portfolio with case studies showing how you've approached problem solving utilizing user-centered processes.
- Hands-on experience and confidence creating user-flows, wireframes, prototypes, and high fidelity designs.
- Experience and confidence with Sketch and Invision (Abstract App, Adobe products, and any other prototyping tools are a bonus).
- Deep understanding of the capabilities and limitations of iOS as well as common/latest design patterns (The same knowledge for Android is a bonus).
- Experience and passion advocating for users while problem solving with business outcomes in mind.
- Experience and confidence problem solving on a white board in a group setting while receiving constructive feedback.
- As mentioned above we’d love to see experience with Android but it’s not required. What is required is a desire to master design for Android over time.