At Chorus.ai, we have pioneered the Conversation Cloud and are helping top revenue teams understand their business conversations at scale.
We are a fast-growing, venture-backed, San Francisco, CA-based startup. Interface with top companies and help them achieve success on a daily basis.
- We have raised over $20M from Emergence Capital and Redpoint Ventures.
- Our customers include Adobe, AdRoll, Outreach, Qualtrics, Procore, Drift and many more world-class brands.
Director of Demand Generation
Location: San Francisco, CA
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and execute against a holistic demand gen strategy across all channels: webinars, events, display, SEO, SEM, social, partnerships, email, etc.
- Generate a consistent flow of marketing qualified leads to the SDR team.
- Partner with sales to create programs that will not only generate new demand but mature existing deals.
- Partner with PMM and outsourced content writers to create compelling content and offerings targeted at our personas.
- Define KPIs and dashboards to help us measure, optimize, and focus the demand generation activities.
- Effectively communicate results to the team, and how those results inform the strategy moving forward.
- Own the marketing automation platform & processes to nurture leads and deliver them to sales.
- At least 4 - 7 years of marketing and/or demand generation experience preferably within a B2B SaaS startup.
- Proven track record of owning a number and hitting goals in a high growth setting
- Experience with marketing automation (preferably hubspot) and Salesforce.com
- Strong project management skills
- Collaborative team player, who thrives in startup environment