Chorus.ai is a fast-growing, venture-backed SaaS company in the call recording and sales enablement space. We have strong investors and advisors, a white-hot market, and incredibly aggressive growth goals. We’re seeking ambitious and competitive members for our newly expanding team.
We’ve raised over $20M from Emergence Capital (who have invested in Salesforce.com, Zoom, and SalesLoft) and Redpoint (Twilio, Snowflake, Duo, Looker, Stripe). We are proud to call some of the country’s fastest-growing and thought leading sales organizations like Adobe, Outreach, Zoom, Qualtrics and Procore as customers, and have helped them increase close rates by 35%, shorten ramp times by 3 months, and identify opportunities in how they sell that has generated tens of millions of dollars in value.
Why you’ll love it here:
- We work hard for our customers and our customers appreciate the work we do.
- We place a strong emphasis on a culture of learning, career development, and personal + professional growth.
- We’re the future of sales intelligence and the home for all sales, enablement, and operations leaders that strive to be growth catalysts.
- We’re funded by some of the best VCs in the world who believe in our vision. The list includes Emergence Capital and RedPoint.
- We’re based in San Francisco’s Financial District
Our product is best in class, the market is surging, and we need strong sales talent to help us capitalize. This is one of those rare and real opportunities to join a true growth segment early enough to make an important impact. We’re going to make careers here.
- The ideal candidate is process driven and structurally sound in their approach.
- They can be an “early rep” – with an emphasis on true discovery. Help us identify our buyers’ real needs.
- Must be comfortable flying while the plane is still being built
- Positive attitude and competitive mindset
- Demonstrable success in previous roles, with great phone and email etiquette.
- Has 3+ years of tech sales experience, particularly in: SaaS, Sales Enablement, Analytics
- Exceed your quota.
- Help build our company.
- Generate ~35% of your own pipeline, by handling inbound leads, working your network, sourcing referrals, attending shows, and maintaining relationships with lost opportunities.
- Master the inside sales approach; selling through video conference, phone, and email with a small and focused number of onsite meetings.
Together we're building a culture that embraces diversity and learning, humility and excellence. Chorus is committed to building an inclusive and diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcome people from all backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.